Amazon - Free UK Delivery

SueK

• 4 months later...
Please remember to click on our amazon advert (in the top right hand corner) before ordering - it doesn't change anything for you, but brings in a few pence for the forum! :(

I actually remembered to do this today! Spent my gift certificate so a few pennies coming BCFs way.

• 2 weeks later...
The minimum purchase in the US is $25 to get super saver shipping! No fair! :motz:

The petrol prices here, compared to the States, would make you weep though!

I bet Waterstones are gnashing their teeth, cheaper books and free delivery.

I use the second-hand sellers quite a lot .. and it's always been fine. Just make sure you check their rating.

What I find most annoying now is that since they use a courier company you can't get the package delivered to your local post office if you miss it. I had to take a sick day today to be in for the redelivery.

I should have got it delivered to work but I'm a worrier. Nobody's there till 9am and there's nowhere to leave a slip if they come before that. Hrmph.

What I find most annoying now is that since they use a courier company you can't get the package delivered to your local post office if you miss it. I had to take a sick day today to be in for the redelivery.

I should have got it delivered to work but I'm a worrier. Nobody's there till 9am and there's nowhere to leave a slip if they come before that. Hrmph.

:motz: tut tut - taking a sickie:lol:

I always get my stuff delivered to my work as there would never be anyone in at home to accept the packages.

I take it, though, that free delivery will continue for a while?