Tsar Nicholas, George V and the Kaiser

A book detailing the above three was reviewed in the Mail on Sunday on 13 September. It got 5 stars and I'm really trying to find out what it was entitled. I have googled Mail on Sunday but just can't seem to place the book. If anyone has any idea, I would be extremely grateful.

There is a similar book about the 3 cousins written in 2007 so it's not that one.

Thank you:)

Thanks so much Chesilbeach that is exactly the book I was looking for. I tried googling everything except the word "Emperor":blush:

I'm intrigued how you found it so quickly, unless of course you were already aware of the book.

Thanks again though. It's now on my wish list:D

Thanks so much Chesilbeach that is exactly the book I was looking for. I tried googling everything except the word "Emperor":blush:

I'm intrigued how you found it so quickly, unless of course you were already aware of the book.

Thanks again though. It's now on my wish list:D

Glad to be of service :D

Just to let you know how I found it, I'm an avid reader of the Guardian book pages, and I thought it the Mail on Sunday had reviewed it, the Guardian or Observer probably had as well, so I went to the book page, then Reviews, then History genre and scrolled down to see the reviews for the same week as the date you'd said you'd seen it.

I don't normally buy a paper either, the only reason I bought that particular Mail on Sunday edition was because it gave the first two chapters of The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I do like to look at book reviews though so I think I'll use the Guardian online review as well.:friends0:

Thanks for the info.