Favorite Reality Show

Katrina1968

I'm no big fan of reality tv but I must admit that there are a couple that I really enjoy.

I love

How Clean Is Your House

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares

Hotel Inspector

and those shows that take you back in time "Iron Age"

What are your favorite reality shows?

I don't really watch too much reality TV, but I do like Big Brother and sometimes you might catch me watching The Hills reruns on MTV :D. Oh, and if you consider Extreme Home Makeover a reality show, count me in!

I don't like reality TV and consider it to be pretty much intellectual garbage. The closest I come is watching documentaries, which I do quite a bit.

I love Strictly Come dancing and Dancing with the Stars. I do also watch I'm a celebrity get me out of here as my children love watching the 'food Eating' challenges and all the creepy Crawleys!

I also watch Hells Kitchen US as my OH loves it.

I generally don't have the TV on much, my kids normally hide the TV controls :motz:so it normally stays on Cartoon Network Or Discovery channel! :D

• 2 months later...

I hate, hate, HATE so-called reality shows. I don't watch much TV as it is, but I refuse point blank to watch any reality shows. Especially if they're "celebrity" ones with a load of has-beens and wannabes.

• 4 years later...

I am a fan of Project Runway. New season begins today. :)

And of course Project Runway All Stars too. 

I like Trinny & Susannah styling shows.

Undercover Boss

The Apprentice is kind of nice.

Sweden's Masterchef

An idiot abroad with Karl Pilkington

Ullared and other nerdy but cute Swedish reality

And I can confess to watching a number of episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians... 

Seen a few wife swapping episodes

Tattoo shows, like LA Ink. If I have nothing else to do

Seen a few episodes of Real Housewives, but can't for the life of me understand these women

Also seen shows like Hoarders and My strange addiction and Million Dollar Listing NY

• 2 years later...

I didn't want to start another topic since I knew I had mentioned this show again.

I just came across How Clean Is Your House again, on YouTube. I am truly amazed at how nasty and disgusting these homes are and how Kim and Aggie just crawl all over and touch EVERYTHING without gloves! But I do love the houses afterwards and the fact that they don't "remake" the house but bring out its natural CLEAN characteristics using what the owner already has. I have a fascination with British homes because they have so much character, nothing has to match and its real life!

I have to admit, I get a kick out of Come Dine With Me. I love the narrator (Dave Lamb), and I just like seeing what people manage (or fail!) to cook up.

I also like First Dates Ireland, that's a real guilty pleasure :giggle:

5 hours ago, Nollaig said:

I have to admit, I get a kick out of Come Dine With Me. I love the narrator (Dave Lamb), and I just like seeing what people manage (or fail!) to cook up.

I also like First Dates Ireland, that's a real guilty pleasure :giggle:

Watching Couples Come Dine With Me now.

I used to like Come Dine but now it's got to be too much of a freak/ego show so I don't watch it any more.  I hate most reality TV, never watched BB or I'm a Celeb (except for one ep when I was at a friend's house).