The Vampire Diaries

Kell

Oh definitely team Damon here too! Those eyes and that smile ... oh my! I was team Stefan at the very beginning but switched very soon, now Stefan just annoys me.

Unfortunately, I missed the last episode!! :(

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like our lovely Charm, I started off Team Stefan (I thought he was the nicer character) but definitely Team Damon now, he is a great character and Ian Somerhalder has made the character his own :)

I can't help it! For some reason the 'I'm tortured and I hate what I am' kind of vamp like Stefan just appeals to me :lol:. But I'm loving Damon almost as much.

Oh fine. Can I just be on both teams?

Share and share alike...:wink:

I can't help it! For some reason the 'I'm tortured and I hate what I am' kind of vamp like Stefan just appeals to me :lol:. But I'm loving Damon almost as much.

Oh fine. Can I just be on both teams?

Share and share alike...:wink:

You can be on both teams! :)

I guess when the CW said they were re-airing The Vampire Diaries this summer they actually meant they were only re-airing the first half of the season and the last half of the season since I just watched episode 6: "The Lost Girls" and then it jumped to episode 14: "Fool Me Once." I've been looking all over the internet for the episodes I'm missing, but I can only find it on amazon for $2 an episode, and with seven episodes to buy I might as well just wait for the DVD to come out. How am I supposed to make it through two weeks without my Stefan and Damon fix?! Oh, no! I guess this means I'm addicted?

Welcome to the club, Bookworm! :D

How weird though that the CW decided to only air certain episodes - that doesn't make any sense! Have you heard when the DVDs are being released? The new episodes start here in the US on 9 Sep and I'm super excited!

Thanks! =)

You're right, it makes no sense! I know it's a long season, but they could have done back to back episodes on Thursdays to fit it all in. I was hoping to be all caught up by the 9th, but the DVD doesn't come out till August 31st so I don't think that will be happening now.

How frustrating for you Bookworm! I hope you get to see the rest of the eps soon.

I've noticed that advertising has started up for the Vampire Diaries, so I guess that means we'll be getting the new season soon as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The second season premieres here tomorrow night, and I'm getting excited!! :smile2: I'm not so excited however that it doesn't start for the rest of the world at the same time. Really, with whom am I supposed to discuss it?!

Do you guys know when the new season will be starting for you? Are you all caught up with last season and up-to-date on your Salvatoreness?

I'm not sure when it starts here but I'll let you know as soon as I find out! I might have to read an episdoe summary somewhere, just to refresh my mind about where we were up to. Enjoy Peace! :D

I feel like an idiot! I emailed my friend today reminding her to Tivo the show tomorrow, and she laughed and said that it doesn't start here until 9 Sept! :doh: Ugh, sorry if I got anyone's hopes up! *Sigh* I'm so disappointed in myself, LOL.

I feel like an idiot! I emailed my friend today reminding her to Tivo the show tomorrow, and she laughed and said that it doesn't start here until 9 Sept! :doh: Ugh, sorry if I got anyone's hopes up! *Sigh* I'm so disappointed in myself, LOL.

LOL!

I would have been so upset if it started earlier than the 9th because I need the extra time to catch up. Hopefully Netflix sends me out the DVD I need of season one next week so I can be all caught up for the premiere.

I got the DVD of the first series on Tuesday and still can't stop watching it. It's the first time I've rewatched it and I love Damon even more this time through :lol:

Excellent, Stephanie! I had no idea this was coming out in DVD already - can't wait to go out and buy :D

Edited by peacefield

• 2 weeks later...

What season is coming up for you, Peace?

I found out that season two starts here on 13 September...just one week to go!

WOOOOO Kylie! I'm so excited for you!! :D Season two starts here on the 9 Sept, so just a few days away, YES! Although, can I take a moment here to rant about something? I watch 3 shows religiously, and guess what, they are all on Thursday nights at the same time! :irked: At least Vampire Diaries starts earlier than the others, so I'll have at least 2 weeks where it won't compete with other shows. But once the 23rd comes around, I'll be in trouble.

Maybe this is just a sign that I watch too much TV... And I don't even have cable! :(

I cannot wait for the new season! The last one ended on a really exciting bit! I have really missed seeing the lovely Damon on a weekly basis :blush:

I'm with you. DAMON! :giggle2: Does anyone know how long it is until it's shown in the UK? I think ITV2 said sometime in the autumn but not sure when.

I'm with you. DAMON! :giggle2: Does anyone know how long it is until it's shown in the UK? I think ITV2 said sometime in the autumn but not sure when.

Hi Stephanie, yes it does start up again in the autumn, have got it all set up to record on my Virgin box so will have a look when it's due to start recording. Am also missing Damon, he is gorgeous...it's the eyes that do it for me!! :)

I'm about to scream! :irked: I set my VCR to record the premiere last night but it recorded the show afterwards instead and now I don't have it. I'm waiting for the CW to add it to their online site but it hasn't shown up yet. Ugh...

I'm about to scream! :irked: I set my VCR to record the premiere last night but it recorded the show afterwards instead and now I don't have it. I'm waiting for the CW to add it to their online site but it hasn't shown up yet. Ugh...

Oh no...I hate when that happens. Is it not repeated sometime through the week?

I must confess, I watched it. Got up early on Friday morning so I could see it, I was too excited to wait until mid-October for it to be shown here. One word describes the first episode...WOW! I've never been so excited about a series, I have high hopes for this year! :smile2:

I've been checking online since Thursday and they still haven't added the premiere episode :(. I'm so jealous you've seen it, Stephanie!! Can I ask where you saw it if you watched it online?

Right now I'm somewhat helping my fix and watching the season finale from last season...