The Vampire Diaries

Kell

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They started showing Vampire Diaries in the german TV this year, so up to now I have watched the first 3 episodes.

At first I was really disappointed, the first episode wasn't as good as I expected. So much fog and nothing really interestin gappening. But I must admit, it gets better with every episode (so far).

To the team question: I have to admit, I prefer Damon. He is ... well.. cute and more interesting :D

Tomorrow I will watch episode 4. Looking forward to it.

Emmerdale is about sheep?! I've often seen that advertised on BBC America and public TV here but I've not watched it.

Vampire Diaries is on Thursdays here and so far I think we're on episode 14. It definitely gets more interesting as the show goes on, guys! :D I know you'll like it :D.

My problems with most vampire shows (and, for that matter, books) containing romance between vampires and humans still rests on the fact that it seems icky. The immortal guys wander the panet for decades (or centuries) then they decide to shack up with teenagers? True Blood managed to avoid some of the usual tropage, but there still seems something odd about them wanting to spend a lot of time with women who (to them, at least) are no more than children. The squick factor keeps me from getting involved enough to see their relationships as anything more than a passing fad for the immortal characters. And did I mention the ewww involved?

We're on episode 3 (I've just watched it) and is it wrong that after all Damon does he's still massively hot :D I enjoyed tonights episode. Elena's "dinner party" scene was good. Matt's so sweet too.

:D Not wrong at all, Stephanie! Damon is 'massively hot' and keeps getting moreso if that's even possible, hee-hee!

We're on episode 3 (I've just watched it) and is it wrong that after all Damon does he's still massively hot :D I enjoyed tonights episode. Elena's "dinner party" scene was good. Matt's so sweet too.

:D Not wrong at all, Stephanie! Damon is 'massively hot' and keeps getting moreso if that's even possible, hee-hee!

He really does doesn't he! :lol:

I liked the dinner party scene too and I find the character of Bonnie pretty interesting with her link to the Salem Witches.

I liked the dinner party scene too and I find the character of Bonnie pretty interesting with her link to the Salem Witches.

I agree, Bonnie is interesting and her character gets more fleshed out in future episodes which I like since she's got a great background :D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last week's episode was #18 for us, Stephanie. According to Wikipedia there are 22 episodes total, and the CW has renewed it for a 2nd season, yay! :motz: (They would be idiots if they didn't, LOL)