The Vampire Diaries

Kell

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto to what Kimmy said! It gets uber-intriguing for sure! :roll: I've only read the first book but a friend tells me that a lot of what's happened in the episodes isn't even in the book so they must really be padding the story. I really like watching every week though :D.

I watched the first two episodes last night. I don't love it the way I did True Blood but I will keep watching to see what will happen.

I was seriously disappointed in the totty factor. I don't fancy any of them!:D But then nobodies going to beat Eric in in the yummy stakes!!!!:roll:

I saw the first episode and part of the second episode online. I have not read the books but I did enjoy the show last night, its a good start to the series, enough going on to keep you interested. :lol:

I had every intention of just watching the first episode but got hooked so I had to watch the second. I like it :lol: Ok not as much as I love True Blood but it'll keep me interested until True Blood comes back :lol: It'll be good to see where it's going though. :lol:

I was seriously disappointed in the totty factor. I don't fancy any of them! But then nobodies going to beat Eric in in the yummy stakes!!!!:lol:

Really?? I couldn't make my mind up between the two! :lol: Stefan....Damon....Stefan....Damon..........nope, still can't decide!

I had every intention of just watching the first episode but got hooked so I had to watch the second. I like it :lol: Ok not as much as I love True Blood but it'll keep me interested until True Blood comes back :) It'll be good to see where it's going though. :)

I pretty much feel the same Stephanie (great minds and all that :))

I watched the first series of this and thought it was just ok. Nothing half as entertaining or funny as True Blood, but then I suppose it is aimed at a younger audience :lol:

As for the totty? Well I have to say Damon gets my vote every time ... but then I always did go for the bad guy type! :lol:

As for the totty? Well I have to say Damon gets my vote every time ... but then I always did go for the bad guy type! :lol:

Damon...oh aye :lol:

I'm in Nicola's boat - can't seem to make up my mind which Salvatore I like more! I started out as strictly on Team Stefan but Damon has looked better and better to me :lol: :lol:.

I've given up choosing between the two.....I'll take one of each please :lol:

Ok...I've read the first four books, re-watched the first two episodes and I'm definitely Team Damon now. It's the same as when I watched True Blood first, I was Team Bill for a few episodes until I read the books, then it was Eric all the way :roll:

Good idea, Nicola, why waste time trying to decide between them?! I'm all in favor of a Damon/Stefan sandwich ;) .

:censored:

Ok...I've read the first four books, re-watched the first two episodes and I'm definitely Team Damon now. It's the same as when I watched True Blood first, I was Team Bill for a few episodes until I read the books, then it was Eric all the way :lol:

Are the books any good Stephanie? I've been contemplating buying them for a while now :D

Team Eric! Whooooooooo! :censored: (Sorry couldn't help myself!! :))

Are the books any good Stephanie? I've been contemplating buying them for a while now :censored:

Team Eric! Whooooooooo! ;) (Sorry couldn't help myself!! :censored:)

The books are OK. I think they get better as they go on (the first one is quite boring but then the action picks up). I wasn't sure whether to read them before I watched the show, but honestly they're totally different to the programme apart from the same names of some characters.

I have the first four books to read, and are infact in my suitcase so if I have time I might start the first one soon.

I did however watch the first episode as it was an option while was on the plane adn I thought it was Ok. Not sure if I am going to be a fan, but I think it could be something I ould watch.

The books are OK. I think they get better as they go on (the first one is quite boring but then the action picks up). I wasn't sure whether to read them before I watched the show, but honestly they're totally different to the programme apart from the same names of some characters.

Hmmmmm.....I think I'll see if the library has them before spending my hard earned student loan on them. Thanks Stephanie :D

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. Apparently it really picks up pace during the next few weeks :D