The Vampire Diaries

Kell

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how long it's taken me to jump on The Vampire Diaries bandwagon! I have saved the new shows from season 3 on my dvr and am catching up from the very start through Netflix. So far, I'm about halfway through the first season. It is great! I can't wait to get the next disc in the mail.

I finally caught up on season 2, what a finale! and I watched the first episode and half of the 2nd episode of season 3

Hello Soapy Damon!

Edited by Weave

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So I've recently gotten back into the Vampire Diaries. I watched it when it first aired on TV but somehow got sidetracked and never finished that series and only seen a few episodes every so often since then. But I have a general overview of what has happened since. Obviously, it is based off of the books by L.J Smith but I have noticed some inconsistencies with the book and some alterations. I was also told that there are now two versions; the original and the one based off how the TV runs it.

What's everyone else think of this series?

I've just watched the latest episode. I hadn't read the books before I started watching the television series, and then I heard that the telly version was better than the books, so I've just stuck with them. I do enjoy it though, but I do still go through stages of getting annoyed with it, then coming back round again ... as I do with most series to be honest!

• 8 months later...

I've just realised the new series started this week on ITV2 in the UK.  Fortunately the first episode is repeated on Monday at 1:50am, so I'll be able to catch it then.  Annoyingly, they're in the middle of repeating the last series too, so if you're in the same situation as me, make sure you record the right episode!  The first episode of the new series (series 5) is titled "I Know What You Did Last Summer". :smile2: