The Vampire Diaries

Kell

And I am all caught up again, just watched the last two episodes ~

what a shocker with Mason and Katherine!, actually I don't know why I was that shocked!, and poor Caroline!, WTG Liz, Mom of the year :rolleyes:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked, last epi I have seen was "blood brothers", season one epi 20. By now, Elena's still borign, and I like Damon more and more. He loved Katherine without compelling (as I would love the dark things hehe), and Stefan's change with human blood made me dislike him more.

Though honestly.. they remains both hotties. Or should I say all three? Or four, I don't really like blonds, but Caroline is eyecandy. Oh and Annabelle, damn I loooove her. Pretty lady.

Edited by Univerze

• 1 month later...

I got the first season on DVD in the big sales before Christmas, so it's been fun revisiting last year's episodes again :D. It's also curious how progressively worse Jeremy's hair becomes! :lol: Good thing he's not looking so mope-y in the second season.

What episode are you guys up to? It's still on it's mid-season hiatus here but new shows are starting up again on the 27th. Things sure have come a long way in Mystic Falls!

I think here in the UK we're upto the same episode as you are because we went on season break before Chistmas too. I've had a look to see when it will be back on again but can't find anything but if it's back on in America on the 27th hopefully it won't be too much longer after that til it's on over here again.

I'm really loving this series. Although I liked the first series too I just think the second series has been fantastic :smile2:

I think here in the UK we're upto the same episode as you are because we went on season break before Chistmas too. I've had a look to see when it will be back on again but can't find anything but if it's back on in America on the 27th hopefully it won't be too much longer after that til it's on over here again.

I'm really loving this series. Although I liked the first series too I just think the second series has been fantastic :smile2:

I love it too, Purple Princess! The show's becoming more exciting every week, especially with this second season. Have you read the books? I've only read the first one but I think the show is so much better.

You're in for a treat with the second season, Julia! :D

I tried reading the first vampire diary book when the first series was on TV but I just couldn't get into it. I think it was because the characters on the TV are quite different from in the books and I couldn't imagine them properly when I was reading, if that makes any sense! So I gave up in the end and just stuck to the TV show :D

• 3 weeks later...

Kylie, did the new episodes start up for you last night?

Yes! (Did I tell you that or are you just very clever?)

I didn't watch it though because Supernatural and Dexter were on at the same time. :rolleyes: VD gets replayed early on Tuesday morning though, so I recorded it and will watch it tonight. Can't wait! :)

I watched The Vampire Diaries last night. Excellent episode! I grew to like Damon quite a bit more. His acting was just superb. :) Yes, I think I've finally found my favourite Salvatore brother. smile2.gif

Edited by Kylie

I like seeing a vulnerable side to him very much, but I certainly don't want him to turn into another Stefan. I kind of like the mix of good and bad, like at the end of the episode, when he

froze that chick, let her go and then killed her anyway. I somehow couldn't hate him for that.

Oh, I thought you were into the 'bad' vampire more, Peace. :smile2:

I think I didn't mind it so much because there was so much emotion and feeling behind it. It was kind of scary though, and I was really feeling bad for the poor girl. I would have much preferred it if he took his anger out on the

werewolf chick though. I hope Elena can bring him around again

Oh, I thought you were into the 'bad' vampire more, Peace. :smile2:

I think I didn't mind it so much because there was so much emotion and feeling behind it. It was kind of scary though, and I was really feeling bad for the poor girl. I would have much preferred it if he took his anger out on the

werewolf chick though. I hope Elena can bring him around again

I don't mind some badness, Kylie, but I'm definitely more of a 'I hate what I am and need to suffer for it whilst looking pained yet making all women swoon' kind of vamp aficionado ;):lol:

Ditto on who he should've taken his anger out on! Jules is annoying, and I really liked Rose. I wonder sometimes at why the writers decide to kill certain characters off. I'm also a little distrusting of Kevin Williamson, but that's another story!

I watched The Vampire Diaries last night. Excellent episode! I grew to like Damon quite a bit more. His acting was just superb. :) Yes, I think I've finally found my favourite Salvatore brother. smile2.gif

Can't believe it's taken you this long to decide Kylie :giggle2:

I agree, Damon's acting was superb in this newest episode. I must admit though that part of me hopes he doesn't turn all sensitive and wishy-washy now. I like the uncaring and smirky Damon way too much! :lol:

Aah bad boys who can resist them :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*Sigh* Another break! I'm having really bad withdrawral symptoms and I keep resorting to watching Lost and Legally Blonde just to make up for it! What am I going to do when the show finally ends? :o