The Vampire Diaries

Kell

I saw the newest episode last night, and man was it action-packed!! I don't think I've gasped that much in a long time. Hated, hated, HATED the ending though :(

That doesn't sound good :friends3:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie, here in the States we can watch full episodes online at the TV network's website. I'm not sure if you have the equivalent there, but that's always a good way to get caught up on missed shows :D.

Weave, you should've made your sis watch the episode too! :lol:

I don't think I had missed an episode after all. I watched it last night and when it ended I was flabbergasted!

I saw the newest episode last night, and man was it action-packed!! I don't think I've gasped that much in a long time. Hated, hated, HATED the ending though :(

Aha! So I'm still only a few days behind you. I know what you mean about the ending. :(

Edited by Kylie

I started watching this recently. Just to fill my time till the new season of True Blood happens, which is a while. ;) It's vampires-light again, I mean, Damon's at least a real vamp hee hee, Stefan's such a goody goody. Elena is seriously hot stuff, but such a good girl she bores me. Caroline's better, pretty too, and what do I read, she'll become a vamp? Yum. ;)

I hate they killed off Lexi, she kicked butt. Yes, am still on the first two dvds. ;) First ten episodes.

Stefan is too goody goody for me, although he seems to get a bit more edgy as the series goes on. I started watching the pilot episode again last night and it's funny how much they've all changed, character and looks wise.

I now prefer Vampire Diaries to True Blood. To be honest, I only tune in for the vamp aspect in that show - Eric/Pam/Fangatasia/King/ Queen etc. There's too many "day" characters I don't like. In fact, make Lafayette a vamp and just set the show at night :blush:

Well I think elena's prettier than Sookie, and I love damon.. other than that, I do prefer True Blood. It's sexier, darker and more explicit. of course, since VD are based on books for young adults. However I think True Blood as a series gets a little less sexy the further you get in, less sex scenes etc. ;)

VD needs some more edge. Does Damon ever get it on with Elena? That would be yay. ;)

I started watching this recently. Just to fill my time till the new season of True Blood happens, which is a while. ;) It's vampires-light again, I mean, Damon's at least a real vamp hee hee, Stefan's such a goody goody. Elena is seriously hot stuff, but such a good girl she bores me. Caroline's better, pretty too, and what do I read, she'll become a vamp? Yum. ;)

I hate they killed off Lexi, she kicked butt. Yes, am still on the first two dvds. ;) First ten episodes.

You should start to enjoy Elena more as the series goes on, but for reasons I can't explain to you...

Stefan gets a bit more edgy too. :)

Whoa! This show just keeps getting better and better! Peace, have you watched the most recent ep? I'm not sure where everyone else is up to...

Yes, Kylie! I was just thinking that, how the show just keeps building and building in intensity. Talk about a major nail-biter and moments of "never saw THAT coming!!" Did you ever think that

Jeremy and Bonnie would have a little something something going on?!

Aaargh! Badly want to look at the spoiler, but desperately trying not to .... I'm now going to have to sit on my hands to stop myself clicking on the spoiler. Darn it, that's not going to work - how will I look at the other posts on the board? PESKY SCHEDULERS!!! Why can't they just show us all the episodes on the same day????