Corrupt a Wish

SueB

Explains itself me thinks......you wish for summat and the person below corrupts it i.e. I wish I was rich and the next person says wish granted but its monopoly money..........I will go first :lol:

I wish I was taller

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but you travel back in time, squish the first life form on earth and thereby eradicate not only yourself but all life on the planet. :lol:

Okay that was harsh, I feel guilty now.

I wish........... okay I'm going to make this tough to corrupt, that will be my aim! I wish for world peace. :lol:

Ack, that was a nice comeback.

Granted but..... sheesh I can't do this without being mean. Um. Supermodel. All I can think about is superficiality, floundering money-based friendships and relationships and drug abuse.

Oh I know - granted but they make you wear the most utterly ridiculous clothes and hairstyles ever invented :lol:

I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiish Pooh Bear was real :lol: (As a friendly bear, not an actual bear!)

I wish I was a punk rocker back in the 70's

Granted, but you're so appallingly bad at it that you miss out on the sex, the drugs AND the rock and roll lifestyle and end up hiding out, hermit-like, from sheer embarrassment!

I wish that the days were a few hours longer so I had more time!

Granted, although from such heights you will gaze upon the ruin mankind has wrought upon this earth and fear for it's future...

I wish I was more optimistic :lol:.

I already did that one.

ScarletBella got me with, 'granted, but now millions of armed forces personnel are out of work and you have to pay for their upkeep :D' :lol: (all suffering is a seperate wish, so -)

I wish to end world poverty!

I wish I was a size 10 again :lol:
Granted, but as the average size is 16, clothes manufacturers and designers stop making clothes in your size, so you always look like you're wearing a sack!

I wish I had more energy.