All About Katrina!

Katrina1968

Hello All!

I'm new here but honest to goodness, I feel like I've been here awhile. I'm from across the "pond" US side. I'm the wife of one, the mother of 4 and mama to one gorgeous 15 month old boy and one little baby girl (due 6 February). And I just celebrated my 41st birthday!:lol:

I work part time at a bookstore and let me tell you, I love it, absolutely love it. I get great discounts:D meet lots of neat people and have had the pleasure of working a few booksignings of our local authors (ever heard of Pat Conroy, author of The Water is Wide, Beach Music, Lords of Discipline).

Primarily, I am a homemaker and I love it. I love being available to my family. My dh is a retired Marine (just turned 49) and very accommodating:friends0:

One day I dream of coming across that one great book for me to write!:irked:

Okay, I was so eager to do my intro that I didnt notice the formatting, please forgive me!

I failed to mention that I live in South Carolina

Tolkien is my favorite author, followed by Rowling, and C.S. Lewis

What drew me to this site was the ease of use, the variety of topics and all the little "extra's" that come along with it!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yes indeed, I am a busy woman! Of the four children, three are adults (24, 25 and 19) and one is 14. Three live at home and the grandbabies live here also (mommy married young and is divorcing).

I also forgot to mention my favorite hobbies. I love Native American beading, geneology studies and most things homemaking ;o)

Whats not to love about a bookstore, its fabulous. Laid back yet hectic. Its an independent bookstore so your guaranteed to get to know your customers. Nothing like Barnes and Nobles.