The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the 'full retard' speech in full for the first time I had to go back to the start of the chapter and watch it again to make sure I heard it correctly. Apparently political correctness hasn't reached certain parts of Hollywood yet. It isn't as bad as some of the reviews make it out to be. Give the film another chance.

I just watched Moulin Rouge for the first time and its made me cry! Its such a beautiful love tragedy, and for those of you who have not seen it, see it! It is a great, funny, lovely, heart-wrenching love story that will touch you! :D

I just watched Moulin Rouge for the first time and its made me cry! Its such a beautiful love tragedy, and for those of you who have not seen it, see it! It is a great, funny, lovely, heart-wrenching love story that will touch you! :D

One of my favourite films (although not as good as Strictly Ballroom) - Baz Luhrmann is a genius!

I've had a sudden urge to re-watch this over the last few days! I've no idea why. I think I'm gonna put it on this alvo :D

One of my favourite films (although not as good as Strictly Ballroom) - Baz Luhrmann is a genius!

Oh man I forgot about Strictly Ballroom! I love that one, Chesil. "Shame on you, Miss Leachman!" :D

I watched Mamet's 'The Spanish Prisoner' last night. One of my all time faves!

I went to my sisters last night and we watched The Spiderwick Chronicles and Demolition Man.

Spiderwick Chronicles are pretty good for a childrens film and it's been so long since I watched Demolition Man it was almost like watching a new film, I'd forgotton how funny it was.

I watched some of The Inbetweeners, again (I've watched the two series at least three times) and it still made me laugh so hard I nearly wet my pants!:roll:

I love the episode where they go out on the boat :( that poor fish :giggle:

Moon. I was surpised by how much I liked it, actually.

I've been wanting to see this, Ilona; glad you liked it! I've been trying to keep my eye on Sam Rockwell ever since I saw him in 'Box of Moonlight.'

I watched a few episodes of 'Sons of Anarchy' last night.