The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've eventually seen the last few episodes of The Tudors Season 3. Can't wait for season 4 and my favourite Queen, Katherine Howard, to unleash herself upon us.

Do you have it on DVD? I keep seeing it about and meaning to pick it up!

Disc 1 of Harper's Island - loved this show when it was on last year :D

Man. Second/third last episode, ish. That amazing song. Over that brilliant scene. One of my favourite scenes of all time.

Man. Second/third last episode, ish. That amazing song. Over that brilliant scene. One of my favourite scenes of all time.

Mine too, and now I can watch it whenever I want without having to squint at Youtube :D

I watched The Ninth Gate, an interesting tale of the occult starring Johnny Depp and a typically, somehow, beautifully shot film by Polanski, he creates an interesting atmosphere, but even the presence of Depp and said directional talents could not save the story from being a little dull and clich

I watched The Ninth Gate, an interesting tale of the occult starring Johnny Depp and a typically, somehow, beautifully shot film by Polanski, he creates an interesting atmosphere, but even the presence of Depp and said directional talents could not save the story from being a little dull and clich

Battlestar Galactica Season 1 - the remake of course, not the old Dirk Benedict starring one. And it is fantastic, probably the best sci-fi TV of the Noughties tbh.

There's nowt wrong with a bit of the Benedict!

I'm currently finishing up the last season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, only seven episodes left to go . . .

There's nowt wrong with a bit of the Benedict!

I'm currently finishing up the last season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, only seven episodes left to go . . .

Oh, I agree. I loved the orginal Battlestar, but the new one is just amazing. DS9 is great as well, so underrated as a Star Trek series. I'll have to get all of them again at some point.

By the way, if you get a chance check out Caprica, the BSG prequel. Its got potential, seen the first couple of episodes and it looks like it could be good.

Just watched The Reader. It was moving but not sentimental.

I was expected to nod off half way through, but I didn't. Beautifully filmed and written and a brilliant portrayal of a very complex characters.

DS9 is great as well, so underrated as a Star Trek series. I'll have to get all of them again at some point.

I've re-watched the whole series over the past year or so, it really does hold up very well, certainly a lot better than The Next Generation.

By the way, if you get a chance check out Caprica, the BSG prequel. Its got potential, seen the first couple of episodes and it looks like it could be good.

I don't have access to Sky, and I don't download stuff from the net, so I'm waiting for the DVDs (and then for the DVDs to drop to a reasonable price!).