The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

Glad you enjoyed your Twi-viewing, Catwoman! Hope you get to see the next movie at some point :D.

After I got home from dinner I watched more of the extras from the 'Killers Live at Royal Albert Hall' DVD I bought myself the other day. I'm quite sure now that I can never get enough of watching Brandon Flowers :D.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from a friends where we watched Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban (sp?). She's seen all of them but I'm making my way through for the first time. I liked this one a lot and am looking forward to number 4 :smile2:.

Prisoner of Azkaban (think that's right) is my favourite of the films, mainly due to Gary Oldman who is massively underused in my opinion :smile2:

Oldman was excellent in it, Stephanie! Does he come back in any of the following films? I loved his character :lol:.

I've been watching The Tudors season 2 which is great......I suppose my last movie would be The Lives of Others which is a german movie about a couple living in East Berlin, being closely monitored by the Stasi. It's such a good movie :smile2:

You lot are giving me a real craving for Harry Potter! I'm thinking that nursing my poorly head (self inflicted with the devil's juice known as cherry beer) in bed with a bag of skips and The Philosopher's Stone on dvd could be the way to go :smile2:

500 Days Of Summer, not very good imo :/

Oh dear, I just got this yesterday :lol:

Last dvd I watched was A Knight's Tale ;) (And Twilight but let's not mention that again :smile2: )

Oh dear, I just got this yesterday ;)

Last dvd I watched was A Knight's Tale :lol: (And Twilight but let's not mention that again :smile2: )

Well I hope you love it! :D

Oh no, Lexie! I was looking forward to renting this, too. What didn't you like about it, can I ask?

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm honest, I just think it was a case of a film that didn't click with me? The acting was all very good though, Zooey was fab as always! :lol: