The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ScottishBookWorm, I'm dying to see The Boat That Rocked! It was supposed to come out here in August but has been delayed. How was Hoffman in it? He's one of my faves.

Bee, commentary on or off with Twilight?

:D I love that one, Bee! Also: "I look like I've had facial reconstructive surgery, like after burns or something..."

We watched The Thomas Crown Affair tonight which is one of the few Steve McQueen movies I have never seen. Good times! :smile2:

Wonderful movie! Was it the first time you saw it?

Yes it was, had bought it ages ago but had not got around to watching it. It is one of the best movies i have seen in a long time

ScottishBookWorm, I'm dying to see The Boat That Rocked! It was supposed to come out here in August but has been delayed. How was Hoffman in it? He's one of my faves.

Bee, commentary on or off with Twilight?

hoffman was comical as the count!

is he a hero of yours?

I like hoffman?

I've got now 4 of his movies:D

Bookworm44, how was Adventureland? I keep meaning to check and see if it's out for rent yet but haven't done so.

I liked it a lot. The soundtrack was awesome!

At the moment I'm watching season one of The Black Donnelly's.

I think it's definitely time for a commentary viewing, Stephanie! :D

ScottishBookWorm, Philip Seymour Hoffman is great. I think he's one of the best actors we have out there these days. What movies of his do you have?

Oh I'm glad you liked Adventureland, bookworm! I need to see it for sure, and I've heard very good things about the soundtrack :smile2:.