What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 6!

Echo

Off the wall in a good way or a bad way? I'd love to read The Undead one day, but won't get to it until it's out in paperback. :D

Well, some of the premises were fantastic, as were some of the executions and twists. But overall it tried too hard, completely rewrote the characters, was entirely unbelieveable and had the most ludocris ending I've ever read, ever.

Strangely, I want to read it again.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some of the premises were fantastic, as were some of the executions and twists. But overall it tried too hard, completely rewrote the characters, was entirely unbelieveable and had the most ludocris ending I've ever read, ever.

Strangely, I want to read it again.

Ahahaha, beautiful.

Yay for reading NM, Catwoman! I hope you get lots of reading of books done on your flights to/from the States :D.

That's great you're getting the set of Anne books, Kylie! Have you read them before?

I haven't done much reading today so far, but got to page 61 of 'Bitten' last night before falling asleep. Hopefully I'll squeeze in a bit more tonight, although I'm hitting the hay early since I'm up at 5am tomorrow, ugh.

I read Anne of Green Gables a couple of years ago (didn't realise it had been so long!) and it immediately became one of my favourites. I've been looking at getting the box set ever since but it's always been too expensive. I'm thrilled to finally be getting them so I can read the rest of Anne's adventures!

I finished Rogue by Rachel Vincent yesterday evening, this morning I started The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen this morning, onle 2 chapters far now but first impression is good

Hope you enjoy 'The Surgeon'. Its on my TBR list and my girlfriend read it a while back and enjoyed it.

Wow, that's so exciting for you Catwoman! How long will you be away for? And please tell us how many books you'll be taking! You're in good company here. :D

I'm still making steady progress with The Glass Bead Game and hope to finish it in the next couple of days.

I got The Shockwave Rider by John Brunner in the mail yesterday, and today my partner will be picking up a book parcel for me - the box set of the Anne of Green Gables books (8 in all).

Well I am suppose to be away until the Sunday. Not too long as he is coming over for my kids School Holiday and wants to experience A British Halloween, man he is going to be disspaointed.

But on a bad note at the monent I am at Heathrow airport on my laptop waiting for my flight to be sorted out. Arrived with my E-ticket that I got through a online company (I shall not mnetion the name) and I get to the flight company and they say they have no information about me!!!!! WHAT!!!???:lol: call the people I got the ticket from who state that yes my ticket is valid and all I had to do is asign my seat placing. My flight is in 2 hours!!!!! what the??!!!! Not happy, people keep blaming people Not sure what to do, I have insurence but not sure if I will be able to get another flight today. so i am just sat at a Costa coffee trying to pass the time :motz:

But to cheer me up as for books: New Moon by Stephanie Mayer, The death Collectors by Jack Kerley, The lost book of salem, Eclipse by Stephanie Mayer, Books 3, 4 & 5 of the Sookie stackhouse series. the broken bones by jack kerley, dexter by design and I Alex cross by James Patterson. Oh and some boring books for work purposes.

*sigh* No time to read today, either.. Just too busy right now! :motz: Hopefully I"ll have some free time soon and can catch back up.

Catwoman -- Super excited you're getting to come to the States to see your OH! Good for you! Glad you're all stocked up on books and ready to read on the plane, too.. sounds fun :lol:

Thanks Bethany, yes I am ultra excited, can't wait to finally see him!

Yay for reading NM, Catwoman! I hope you get lots of reading of books done on your flights to/from the States :irked:.

That's great you're getting the set of Anne books, Kylie! Have you read them before?

I haven't done much reading today so far, but got to page 61 of 'Bitten' last night before falling asleep. Hopefully I'll squeeze in a bit more tonight, although I'm hitting the hay early since I'm up at 5am tomorrow, ugh.

I know I can't wait to read New Moon, I actully have it with me now in my hand luggage. One i have finished the lost book of salem I am going to move onto New Moon.

I finished Rogue by Rachel Vincent yesterday evening, this morning I started The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen this morning, onle 2 chapters far now but first impression is good

The surgeon is a fantastic book, I am sure you will love it, it gets better and better!