What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 6!

Echo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Dead as a Doornail today, I really enjoyed it and for some reason I think it actually might be the best Sookie book so far. :lol: You gotta love Bubba :D

Can't get sleep so I started Definitely Dead as soon as I'd finished Dead as a Doornail.

I'm getting through The Inimitable Jeeves much more quickly now and should be finished today.

I would like to point out that I have only bought 2 books in about 2 and a half months. :D That has to be some sort of record for me! I've been tempted to go out and splurge on a brand new book, but the upcoming book fair is holding me back (after all, I might find the book cheaper there!)

Having said that I haven't bought many books recently, I decided to splurge and I've ordered half a dozen. I've been badly in need of a pick-me-up for a while now and I figure I deserve some happiness!

Hopefully I'll receive them within a few weeks. They're mostly books that I've had on my wish list for ages so I'll be very excited to get them! :D

I'm getting through The Inimitable Jeeves much more quickly now and should be finished today.

I would like to point out that I have only bought 2 books in about 2 and a half months. :D That has to be some sort of record for me! I've been tempted to go out and splurge on a brand new book, but the upcoming book fair is holding me back (after all, I might find the book cheaper there!)

Well done Kyle, fantastic will-power!

I just finish The Glass Books Of The Dream Eaters by Gordon Dalhquist.

I can't wait to read the next one.

Interesting, I'm assuming you enjoyed it considering you want to read the next one? I gave up on it not even half way through; however I think that was because of the fact I wasn't in the mood, not because I didn't like it.

I read 87 pages of Definitely Dead last night in bed before I finally fell asleep. Can't wait to read more!

So glad you're enjoying these frankie! :D

I've nearly finished Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong. I would have finished it sooner but that old life thing getting in the way :lol:

I finished Dead Until Dark last night in bed - couldn't go to sleep until i finished it because i was so close to the end!

Am going to start Living Dead in Dallas when i go for my lunch break today - hopefully in about half an hour :D

Do we have another Sookie addict on our hands? :lol:

Are you watching True Blood Purple Princess? :lol:

Still reading 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith and I am just about to start reading 'Untamed' (House of Night) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.

I just ordered 'The Year of the Flood' by Margaret Atwood. :D

Do we have another Sookie addict on our hands? :D

Are you watching True Blood Purple Princess? :lol:

Yeah i've been watching it on FX but i think it is quite a bit different from the book - read the first chapter of Living Dead in Dallas on my lunch break and am liking it already!

Im STILL reading Special Topics in Calamity Physics. Im liking it but I'm having a hard time finding the time to read. Our group goal was to finish reading it before school started..but school starts next week and i highly doubt i'll be anywhere near finished hah. I want to get in another Sookie book before assignments and homework get too intense..but that all depends on this current book. *crosses fingers that I finish STCP soooon*

I finished Betrayed by P.C. and Kristin Cast during my lunch break, and will definitely be buying the rest of the books in the series.

Going for something completely different next, with Love Begins In Winter by Simon Van Booy. Love the cover, and can't wait to start on the words inside!