Raven

Bargain Books!

WHSmiths are currently selling Unseen Academicals, by Terry Pratchett, for

Just a note to let you all know, The Book People are selling the first 8 in the Sookie Stackhouse Mysteries for

Indeed they are, I'm just waiting for mine to be delivered :D

:) Good for you! My OH bought me the full set out of Waterstone's just 8 weeks ago for my b/day :D typical!

I am jealous! But they don't deliver to Germany. OK, I think it's better for my TBR pile :D

Aw that's such a shame :(

Ooo I may have to have a nosey at that later! Their site is down at the mo, everyone snapping up the bargains must have killed their servers :D

The site's back up now. There are a few different offers, but I am tempted by the 8 True Blood Books for

An unusual place to look for books, perhaps, but our local pound shop oftem has a pretty decent selection of books in and all for a quid each - hardbacks included! Always worth checking out. :blush:

An unusual place to look for books, perhaps, but our local pound shop oftem has a pretty decent selection of books in and all for a quid each - hardbacks included! Always worth checking out. :roll:

I noticed that in town the other day, and I was surprised to see a few that interested me.

I might have to keep myself away from this thread though. :blush:

I might have to keep myself away from this thread though. :blush:

Me too! I ended up spending

Tesco used to be good for bargain books!

I went into my local tesco today for some shopping and as usual had a browse at books first. I was delighted to see a huge sign saying buy one get one free on all summer reading! On closer inspection I noticed that the books were priced at

Waterstone's currently have a 3 for 2 offer on all fiction and travel novels.

Just noticed The Book People are selling the first three in the Charlaine Harris Harper Connelly series for £4.99!

Click Here

Thanks for that Charm. I've been after those books for a while and I've just ordered them :)

Thanks for that Charm. I've been after those books for a while and I've just ordered them :)

You're very welcome Steph :D Even though I've read them, I'm tempted to order them for myself too! :blush:

Just noticed The Book People are selling the first three in the Charlaine Harris Harper Connelly series for £4.99!

Click Here

They also had this same offer in The Works a few weeks back, that's where I picked my copies up :)

HMV are currently selling three classic novels for a fiver.

I didn't get a good look at the titles (I'm going back again later this week), but from a distance it looked like the usual suspects; Austen, Dickens etc.

you're all so lucky to have such great prices on books! In Malta book prices are really expensive (starting at Eur10 or thereabouts) in most bookshops - thanks God for Play and Amazon!

Waterstones have a 3 for 2 offer on all fiction again* Not sure how long it's going to last.

*Doesn't include Childrens books, graphic novels or Manga.

This weeks Radio Times (out Tuesday) is offering a free copy of A Christmas Carol to every reader.

I don't know the details yet, but will post them here when I do.