Bargain Books!

Raven

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone lives near Stevenage Hertfordshire, Indoor Market book stall, she sells paperbacks, brand new they are (not seconds), £2.50 each, normally £6.99. Anyone into Mills and Boon, I am into them also 5 for £5

The works have 3 books for £5 or £1.99 each (I think, under £2 anyhoo), I got myself a book from the works in that deal and then saw it for £4.99 at Morrisons :giggle:

Also Waterstones are doing half price calendars, I was planning on buying 'Simons Cat' calendar from Amazon for £10+p&p but luckily saw it in Waterstones before I did, for £5 :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just come back from town, and bought 3 Nora Roberts books from The Works for £5

The works is a brilliant book shop, don't get to go there too often now as we don't have one in the town that I live, but they are at one of the main garden centres, could do with a new supply.

• 5 months later...
`I popped into Poundland the other day and came out with 3 books so £3 for 3 hardbacks,

I LOVE checking out the books in pound shops - great bargains. I often come out with multiple hardbacks at a quid each. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm not entirely sure what the offer is, but I picked up Terry Pratchett's collection of short stories A Blink of the Screen this afternoon in WHSmith, which is half price at the moment (so £10) and they gave me a £5 Smiths card at the same time.

I couldn't see anything in the shop to tell me what the offer was, perhaps the girl behind the counter liked me . . .

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought I'd share this offer I got an email about earlier. I usually use this website for pc game bundles and they're really good. You can choose how much money you want to give to the author and how much to donate you charity. I can't actually use this offer because I don't have an e-reader but I know a lot of you do so it might be worth a look :smile:

You get the 4 books for whatever price you choose (literally anything). If you pay more then the average (which it says is $10.32 for this bundle... I think that's about £7) you get 6 books, and if you pay more than $15 you also get the audiobook of 'Homeland', narrated by Wil Wheaton.  Link below...

https://www.humblebundle.com/?utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ae76efeb23-newsletter_eBooks3&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-ae76efeb23-96846045

• 2 years later...