The Lost Book of Salem by Katherine Howe

Janet

I tweeted an invite to Kathrine Howe last night to come and visit the BCF and guess what.....She replied! She actually replied, I was gobsmacked :o She's the first author to reply to me. She said thanks for the invite and would check it out! How cool is that? I hope she does visit :D

OMG OMG OMG Charm!! That would be so cool if she decided to visit!! You rock for asking her :friends3:, so thank you!

LadyMacbeth, it's a wonderful book - I hope you get to read it! :D

I tweeted an invite to Kathrine Howe last night to come and visit the BCF and guess what.....She replied! She actually replied, I was gobsmacked :o She's the first author to reply to me. She said thanks for the invite and would check it out! How cool is that? I hope she does visit :D

Wow Charm! good stuff! it would be great if she joined, I don't know anyone who does not like 'The Lost Book of Salem' :)

OMG OMG OMG Charm!! That would be so cool if she decided to visit!! You rock for asking her :friends3:, so thank you!

Hehehe you're welcome, I knew you'd be chuffed! :hug: Do you follow her on twitter? maybe you and anyone else who follows her could invite her as well, she's bound to listen to all of us, especially if she's told it's theee best book forum ever!!!

OMG I want to get this book, too. Dammit! Stop making me spend so much money! mocking.gif

Ah go on, go on, go on, sure ye know ye want te! :giggle:

Wow Charm! good stuff! it would be great if she joined, I don't know anyone who does not like 'The Lost Book of Salem' :)

Thanks! I haven't heard of anyone who didn't like it either :D

Can't wait until I next visit the bookshop, so I've just reserved this at the library. Should be in soon hopefully.

Oooh you haven't read this one yet, Chesil??!! I thought for sure you had. I'm excited for you! Please let us know what you think - but some advice? You better love it! :P:lol: