Fresh Meat.

Rina

Hi everyone! I've looking for a nice forum to join for a while now, and this place seems pretty friendly. I'm 17 years old (18 in a short while), which might be a bit young? I don't know what the age distribution is really like at this forum. I love books and reading, and I'm off to explore the place now. :D

It's probably the most interesting thread title i've seen on here actually, i was like eh?? :D Welcome again!

:D:lol: I thought your thread title was funny, too. Like it. :D

Welcome to BCF.. Have fun settling in; there's tons to look at!

Plenty of people here around your age, too, and even though I'm not exactly your age, I still sometimes read the same kind of books I was reading at that time in my life, so that counts, eh?! :lol:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! You're all so nice... :lol:

Chrissy - Ooh, merci beaucoup for the link! I don't feel like...too much of an outcast anymore? Lol. I'm currently reading a variety of different things. Most recently though, I finished The Picture of Dorian Gray (which I loved) and I borrowed The Alchemist, because I've heard such great things about it.

Stephanie - Thanks! Did you guess what/who they're supposed to be? It was my representation of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, lol. The quality's sort of icky because it's a scanned watercolour. :lol:

To everyone who commented on the thread title - :blush: