Who/What inspired your mojo?

Mac

As a child I would just look at my bookcase full of books and smile at them then tip the bookcase over spilling all the books over the floor and then reorganise them.

LOL, I still look at my bookcase and smile. I'm like an addict for books :lol:

Like many of your here I cannot remember a time when I didn't read or obsess over books.

I remember in primary school excelling faster than my friends with the biff, chip and kipper books and being told I could read anything I wanted from the library but was a little sad to leave them behind and whenever the bookfair came to school I was totally there, maybe even the first person there :D My teacher Mrs O'Rouke used to read to us alot in class which I loved every second of. :17: Whatever book she was reading to us I wanted to buy and read along side class. I loved writing my own stories in my rough book in primary school and secondary english, something I haven't done for a while.

As a child I would just look at my bookcase full of books and smile at them then tip the bookcase over spilling all the books over the floor and then reorganise them.

I can relate very much to these :)