Tea

Adam

I love tea. I drink a lot of rooibos at work, since I can't over steep that. I don't like it bland, it tastes weird to me, but I like it with vanilla, almond and currently as a winter blend with cardamon and cinnamon in it.

At home I drink a lot of green teas, Sencha, Bancha and Gunpowder, but also oolong and yellow tea. I like black tea too, but it has to be pretty mild. I can't stand Assams and Earl Greys.

Also, I only ever put milk into chai blends. Otherwise it's just a little pinch of dark rock sugar for me.

Yes rooibosch with vanilla is a nice drink.

We can get it in most supermarkets in England now. If I have it then I put soya milk in it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just stockpiled my cabinet with vanilla chai, vanilla roobis, earl grey, lady grey, sleepytime chamomile, and about 4 other kinds I can't name! I often like to add vanilla syrup if I can't find my whole vanilla bean. I also use a vanilla coffee creamer instead of milk, very rich. I think I need to get some agave instead of honey or sweetener. Agava just seems so, right.

• 3 weeks later...