Twilight - The Poll!

Twilight...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Twilight...

• Yes I've read it, and I love it!
    • Yes I've read it, and it was just ok.
    • Yes I've read it, and I didn't like it.
    • No, I've not read it, and I don't intend to!
    • I haven't read it, but I will eventually.
    • Other.. (please state)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not intend to read Twilight ever for the following reasons. My three daughters caught the twilight disease one after the other. It was like each of them having Chicken Pox as children, six weeks up at nights soothing rashes. Twilight posters decorate bedrooms and the Edward/Jacob debate is a bone of contention among them. Youngest daughter is now her two elder sisters heroine for introducing them to Twilight. It has certainly brought them together in a shared interest and it is their shared interest. So I feel if I read the book I might find myself joining in with their obsession which would be scary for them and me.

Oh I am safe, I am the only reader in my immediate family, my sister hates everything Twilight, I just let her moan, it keeps her happy ;)

I do not intend to read Twilight ever for the following reasons. My three daughters caught the twilight disease one after the other. It was like each of them having Chicken Pox as children, six weeks up at nights soothing rashes.

;) Thank you for my first laughs of today :D

My three daughters caught the twilight disease one after the other. It was like each of them having Chicken Pox as children, six weeks up at nights soothing rashes.

Good analogy!

She's god a bad case of the Edwards . . .

Just the two of us loving it in this house, myself and Kookie, although I think I've persuaded a friend of mine to give them a go, she's not a paperback fan and is trying to get them all in hardback. ;)

They are making more movies! Good God make it STOP!

Yep! Eclipse starts filming soon and will be out June next year, not sure about Breaking Dawn though :lol:

I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of vamps (though I do love a few I've read) but nothing I've seen of the premise or the ensuing media hype has made me curious about this one.

The more I see, the less I feel the need.

Though my 12 year old niece loved the series.