Twilight - The Poll!

Twilight...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Twilight...

• Yes I've read it, and I love it!
    • Yes I've read it, and it was just ok.
    • Yes I've read it, and I didn't like it.
    • No, I've not read it, and I don't intend to!
    • I haven't read it, but I will eventually.
    • Other.. (please state)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the Twilight series! Every time I see someone on here post that they are reading/re-reading the books I want to drop what I'm reading and start re-reading them as well. I keep telling myself I have a whole list of books to read and I must not re-read any of the Twilight books till I at list get through this years list, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

Read it, re-read it, re-read it again, loved it!

I'm just wondering whether the title of the thread will put off people who don't like the series from even opening the thread, let alone casting their vote, which would be the results might be a bit skewed in favour of the series!

I voted 'other' . I read it and I love it, but I also despise it and wish it had never been written, as the fact that the corny girlish vampire stuff supercedes the fact that it's horribly written and makes me love it anyway makes me die a little inside :lurker:

I was going to vote '...and don't intend to', but I thought I should be honest with myself.

I dread the time when I will read it, as it has inflamed passions on this forum that are frankly quite scary! ;)

But I reckon the day will arrive when I'm pootling in a charity shop book section, and there the first books of the the series will be sitting, with a price that cries out to me.

Yes that day will come, but hopefully not for a while yet. :lurker:

Haven't read it, and don't intend to! The vampire genre doesn't interest me at all (says the girl whose favourite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, closely followed by Angel). And I'm not joking. Work that one out, I can't. :lurker:

Recently read it...loved it....but freaked me out a bit :lurker: I don't really like vampires, too vivid imagination, but I know I will end up reading the others and watch the film (from behind a cushion...lol.)

What, with a giant banner of the Cullens peering at you up there at the top instead of the books?? Of course it would be approved :lurker:

I have read it and loved it! ;)

I haven't been moved by a book that much for ages. I keep thinking about it, I watched the DVD yesterday and have just finished watching it again.

Totally addicted to Edward Cullen! :lurker: