Everything Wine

No Unfortunately - no idea! I would have to taste both the Chardonnay and the Sauvignon to be sure ;-)

Ok so it does exist - I was not imagining it - good to know. Have to persist in looking for it!

Access the site, click on 120, then check out the wines listed in the right side column.

http://www.santarita.com/VentaNet/asp/pagDefault.asp?boton=Sto2&argInstanciaId=2&argCarpetaId=&argTreeNodoSel=&nOPC=O-0

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what the longest is you've had a bottle of wine open and still drank it. For example, because it is late and I am lazy, I am drinking the sauvignon blanc that is open in the fridge instead of just opening another bottle. It's been in there for a WHILE (ok maybe not months, but longer than days). :lol:

• 1 month later...

Maureen, how did you enjoy the Chardonnay from Triventa. I ask because I see that one of our stores carries the Chardonnay from Triventa.

OH and I went to a restaurant the other night and had a glass of Parducci Merlot with dinner. We both enjoyed it very much. I have been searching for it in local wine stores but couldn't find it. So, I called Parducci Vineyard in California and asked them who the distributor was for their wines in my part of North Carolina. They gave me the info and I then called the distributor and asked them what stores do they supply with the Parducci wine and they gave me the name of two. Today I am going to purchase a few bottles. :D

Got back from a night-long Beaujoulais Nouveau celebrations at friends'. Gosh, I'm tired! The wine wasn't even that spectacular, pretty basic BN to tell the truth. It was a nice party, though. If you're into the tradition of BN, it's worth the few bottles, but really, nothing too memorable.

Maureen, how did you enjoy the Chardonnay from Triventa. I ask because I see that one of our stores carries the Chardonnay from Triventa.

Muggles, I do not usually like Chardonnay much. However I liked the Trivento one. If you do try it, let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

For my trip home to Thanksgiving, I insisted that my Mom pick up a local winery's product - Wollersheim in Wisconsin. This is a very historic winery that I used to live near, so I get nostalgic whenever I hear the name:blush: I adore their Rieslings and they also have a Prairie Fume' that turns me on. I wish I could get their wines out here in Boston.

Otherwise I love Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, a good Alsatian Riesling, ports, and Malbec!

Muggles, I do not usually like Chardonnay much. However I liked the Trivento one. If you do try it, let me know what you think.

I bought a bottle of the Triventa Chardonnay on Thursday. We are waiting for an appropriate dinner to try it with. Will let you know what I think of the wine. actually though, I enjoy most wines just some more than the others.

We have been invited to a small Christmas get-together that will consist of a Wine Tasting. there will be, I think, 4 or 5 couples and everyone is asked to bring a bottle of their favorite wine for tasting. I am looking for an extra-ordinary wine that is better than what we drink on a every day type basis. I will let you know what I have selected.

The firsts not bad, the second is astronomical. But then, you have to pay for quality and with wine, if you buy cheap you get cheap. :readingtwo:

Not if you know how to buy.:readingtwo: I once bought 3 cases of 1982 Bordeaux wine futures and it cost me approx $10 or $11 a bottle. When the time came for me to consume the wine they were worth $750+ a bottle and I enjoyed every drop. :blush:

EDIT: Actually, there are some very good wines that are inexpensive. Part of the fun is exploring and finding the good wines that are not expensive.

I agree Muggle, I've tried some of the more expensive wines we sell and sometimes they're just not that great.

I have been pleasantly suprised at some of the less expensive wines I've tasted too.

The great thing about my job is I get paid to try them so my knowledge is expanding. I do think I've got a long way to go though, so I better keep tasting :readingtwo:

I agree Muggle, I've tried some of the more expensive wines we sell and sometimes they're just not that great.

I have been pleasantly suprised at some of the less expensive wines I've tasted too.

The great thing about my job is I get paid to try them so my knowledge is expanding. I do think I've got a long way to go though, so I better keep tasting :readingtwo:

Have you, or anyone other member, tried this wine. I am looking fo an opinion on it as I am considering taking a bottle to a wine tasting among friends.

Quinta Do Vale Meao Meandro - Vintage 2004

Not if you know how to buy.:( I once bought 3 cases of 1982 Bordeaux wine futures and it cost me approx $10 or $11 a bottle. When the time came for me to consume the wine they were worth $750+ a bottle and I enjoyed every drop. :)

EDIT: Actually, there are some very good wines that are inexpensive. Part of the fun is exploring and finding the good wines that are not expensive.

I didn't say inexpensive wine, I said cheap wine. If you buy aldi wine, you get aldi wine. Part of the 'fun' is drinking good wine at a low price, not crap wine cheap.

Thats amazingly priced, couldnt import it that cheap for our company.