An introduction from me

nowhere_girl

Hello everyone.

I'm Peyton & I'm 22 years old.

I guess I'm a reader, writer, poet, artist & a musician. I'm everything really. I probably don't do as much of any of these things as I'd like to because I do a bit of everything. I'm hoping this forum will inspire me to read a lot more.

I see there's a writer's corner here as well so I may be over there a lot too.

I love to read everything. It would be an impossible task for me to pick author, book, or even genre. I'm on a Jane Austen kick at the moment though. I've literally just finished 'Northanger Abbey'. I was a big fan of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee & 'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold. Nicholas Sparks & Ian McEwan are also absolute geniuses in my eyes.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all & being on the forum.

Peyton x

Edited by Kell
Added capitals and de-centred text for ease of reading

Hi Peyton, and :lol: to here. :lol: Do not hesitate to ask should you require any help. There is a thread for new members here and a FAQ list here. I'm sure that covers everything :). Please do note that correct punctuation makes posts easier to read. :)

Wow. You run a tight ship over here.

Writing in lower case & centering my posts is just what I do. Individuality I guess. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to use the centre button & my posts had to look like everyone elses. I apologise.

Smilies don't exactly make for easy reading either.

Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone :D

Sorry Peyton, we appear to have been coming at you from all directions! :lol:

Three questions for you.....Have you seen the latest Harry Potter? If you have, what did you think of Luna's Lion headgear?

Last one, would you recommend the Gary Barlow book you're reading. I am a Take That fan of sorts, but do you have to be a HUGE fan to enjoy the read? (that's a sneaked in 4th question! :lol:)

I haven't managed to see Harry Potter yet with being on late shifts at work since it's been out. I'm going on Wednesday evening to see it though so I'll let you know then. I love Luna. I love her individuality.

I wasn't a Take That fan in the early days first time round, but since they've re-formed I've really loved their music.

I probably haven't read enough of it yet to know whether you have to be a big fan of his to get into it, but a friend of mine recommended it to me who wasn't that big of a fan.

Apparently it's quite eye-opening because he goes into details about how he dealt with the band break-up with drugs & his weight issues, & he was also caught up in the 7th July bombings in London.

I read Sharon Osbourne's autobiography 'Extreme' a while ago & I would 100% recommend reading that. It was brilliant. What she's been through in her life is astounding.