True Blood

ScottHughes

My OH loves it too (I wonder why :irked:). It must be the only series he has suggested watching again and he never does that! :roll:

Probably the same reasons as mines hen :D my OH watches it again on a Sunday evening :irked:

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone! I just watched the last episode of season 2, it was good but it wasn't great, roll on season 3, now I can finally keep up with you guys, if you will have me :lol:

Hi Everyone! I just watched the last episode of season 2, it was good but it wasn't great, roll on season 3, now I can finally keep up with you guys, if you will have me :)

Yay for you! :D

We'll let you stay for just a wee bit though. I kid :) Of course we'll have you ya daft sod :lol:

It was an odd finale. I definately cannot wait for season 3!

Me too although I'm really patiently waiting for series 4 :17:

Yay for you! :lol:

We'll let you stay for just a wee bit though. I kid :) Of course we'll have you ya daft sod :lol:

thanks for having me :D

Oh for Season four... :)

Well, I did watch the last episode of series 1 on FX last night, so I have seen the entire first series, but I won't be bothering with any more of the television show, and will stick to the books, as I just didn't enjoy it that much, and didn't like the changes to the characters from the book.

As much as I love the casting for Eric, it's not enough to convince me to carry on watching, and I'll just be picturing him in my mind when I read the books from now on!

:lol::D:)

Boo Bill!!!! It may look that way at the minute, but I think that we will see more of Eric (hopefully!) in future seasons.

Yeah, I think the producers have to know that more of Eric would increase viewing figures. Or is that just too much like common sense? (you know what man-folk are like! :))

You know I was never that bothered by Bill in the books, even though he was one of the main characters, I thought he lacked personality and then we found out more and more about him, and yeah I thought, he had been unlucky being turned, etc, of course then we found out more things which affected Sookie, I really went off him after that. Eric (for me) is an altogether better character, he has loads more of personality and in a lot of ways, he is a better man than Bill. :lol:

I hope that made sense :)

So, I was watching 'Romy and Michele's High School Reunion' in the early hours of this morning and look who was in it! ~

(Please excuse the fact I did my editing on paint)

pam.jpg

:D:D

Please excuse my bad paint job everyone on poor Pam :D I agree Stephanie, she is a great actress :D

A random Eric fact for you ~

In the short story, Dracula Night by Charlaine Harris, Eric hosts a party at Fangtasia each February 8th to celebrate the birthday of Dracula with hopes that the "Lord of Darkness" will make a personal appearance. This hope is similar to Linus van Pelt waiting for the Great Pumpkin each Halloween.

Also I was really pleased when I watched 'Season 2, Episode 11: Frenzy' because I now know where this picture comes from! (indulge me good people, I don't have a job :D

Suitup.jpg

He is working that suit! :)

Edited by Weave

I think I read somewhere that it's the only short story that Eric is in so I may read that one last :D Not sure where I read that though. It may have been wikipedia so I don't know how reliable that is :D

I got it from wikipedia :D

I feel like the sad little loser here - I am only going to see the first episode of the first series tomorrow night on 4 :D

Finally!

You are not a sad loser Kimmy, we are looking forward to hearing what you think of True Blood.:D