Joe Abercrombie

I haven't read Morgan's fantasy books, but his science fiction novels are much more graphic in terms of violence and sex.  They don't have Joe's humour, either.

I hope you guys don't mind the off-topic, but how is it that you've never gotten around to Morgan's fantasy books :lol: 

I seriously need to read a JA book. :yes: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at maybe picking up the first book of the trilogy and giving it a go. I think this is definitly one of those cases of being enticed by a book cover.

I can totally understand that. They're beautiful covers. :yes: (And what's inside them isn't too shabby either :D ).

I hope you guys don't mind the off-topic, but how is it that you've never gotten around to Morgan's fantasy books :lol:

I've had one of them on my wishlist for about three years, if that counts. :giggle2:

Edited by Signor Finzione

I don't know, how is it that you haven't read every book in the genres you like? :rolleyes:   :lol:

I've avoided them until now because I didn't want to start another unfinished series, that's why I picked up his science fiction books instead.  The final book in the 'Land Fit for Heroes' trilogy is out next month in hardback, so I'll get around to it next year some time when the paperback comes out, I expect :smile: