Greetings one and all

DayDream

Hello all, i'm 29, live in London and am a major bibliophile.

I'm a free spirit at heart and do move around a lot but one thing that always remains with me is my extensive book collection.

I've been an avid reader since a very young age (can remember many a school playtime taken up by me sitting on a step with my dads rather dog eared copy of 'lord of the rings') and would read anything and everything, but what really stirred my passion is when my dad introduced me to David Eddings. Since then i mostly lean towards Fantasy and Sci-fi, however i am always open to new experiences.

i look forward to having many good discussions, and learning many new things.

What books does he do... as in can you name some titles i might have a gander :D

and hi daydream welcome hope you enjoy it here... on the writers part , it is well slow on weekends xd. do you like to write ?

Edited by naivion

thank you all

What books does he do... as in can you name some titles i might have a gander :D

I was started off on the Belgariad series, i got so involved that by the time i finished them i put the last book down and i realised i missed all the characters as though i actually knew them. That was the first time a book had made me feel like that, which is probably why i ventured down the fantasy path

and hi daydream welcome hope you enjoy it here... on the writers part , it is well slow on weekends xd. do you like to write ?
I do write too, am unfortunately not brave enough to have published anything though. Although i am a member of a few communities where we post our stories and get feedback and ideas. Which is a lovely environment to be part of and is helping to build up my confidence.

I also apologise in advance as have come to realise lately that because i live a lot through my phone and on the internet, i have become quite lazy with my spelling and punctuation. Am trying to remedy that though :D

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure everyone is making you feel welcomed. By the way I love your username, terrific. Right, well I'll see you around. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Ben

Hello all, i'm 29, live in London and am a major bibliophile. I'm a free spirit at heart and do move around a lot but one thing that always remains with me is my extensive book collection.

Detract 5 years and you have just described me :) pleased to make your acquaintance, my fellow London-based travelling bibliophile!