Calling all Jodi Picoult fans! (free draw for book)

Inver

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...........result is in..........there isn't one !!

Nobody guessed that is was......

'Perfect Match' :blush:

So if there are any of you who haven't read it would like to and would like to go in to a lucky draw now, please add your name. Maybe I should just have done this in the first place :lol:

I'll leave this open until Friday.

Edited by Inver

Hahah after all that guessing, none of us guessed right! :lol: Wouldn't you know it? :blush::lol:

I've read this one -- it's a great book! It's the one that got my mom hooked on Jodi Picoult, too. :lol:

Thanks Inver.. this was fun!

Hahah after all that guessing, none of us guessed right! :lol: Wouldn't you know it? :blush::lol:

I've read this one -- it's a great book! It's the one that got my mom hooked on Jodi Picoult, too.

Thanks Inver.. this was fun!

I know I can't believe nobody guessed it. Glad everyone had fun with it. Hope I get a few more wanting to pop their name in the hat for the draw now. I must get around to reading it myself too.

Perfect Match was the winning title add your name to the list for the draw tomorrow.

Edited by Inver

Perfect Match Draw ~ Closing this Friday 12/6/09

OK for the draw so far we have

Stephanie2008

MissWhitlock

SaraPepparkaka

Maureen

Ben

Bookworm44

Edited by Inver

All this has inspired me to start the only Picoult book I own, The Tenth Circle (Ceinwenn gave it to me) - so far I'm really enjoying it! I hope I love it, because all her other books sound great, and it'd be nice to have a whole new author to check out.

Diane, if you're willing to ship abroad I'd love to add my name to the list. I'm reading my first Jodi Picoult book now and I love it! I definitely want to start reading more of her books.

The first book I read was My Sister's Keeper a few weeks ago and I felt absolutely in love with her writing. And, like bookworm44, I definitely wanted to start reading more of her books. :blush:

I should really try to get a hold of this book. I just read my first Picoult novel, 'Plain Truth', and I loved it.

You live in Adelaide right? I might come and steal your dog, it looks awesome.

Yeah you should read it, Dan! It's so awesome. I vaguely remember crying more than 5 times throughout the whole book. :lol: I'm so emotionally involved in the books I read! Guess that's a good thing.

Haha, please don't! Lots of people want to steal him too, but he'll probably just give them his best puppy eyes and they'll just end up falling under his spell. :lol::blush: