Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the only female warewolf until recently.....I have been kidnapped and locked up in a facility with other 'gifted' beings. One of my female captors has injected herself with my saliva in the hope of turning into a warewolf. I am waiting for my pack to come and rescue me although this doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon.

Hey! :blush: What is the name if this book? That sounds really interesting! Thanks :lol:

Oh By the Way at the moment I am a very good looking blonde vampire who with his amazing powers are going to save the World of the Dead and Undead from the evil Akasha!

Hey! :lol: What is the name if this book? That sounds really interesting! Thanks :lol:

Oh By the Way at the moment I am a very good looking blonde vampire who with his amazing powers are going to save the World of the Dead and Undead from the evil Akasha!

It was Stolen by Kelley Armstong. This is the second in the series. The first one is called Bitten and is also great. Both are real page turners! :blush:

D-D-D-d-d-d-d-dare I guess? :blush:

:lol: Sure, guess away! Be careful though, if you know my identity...I may have to kill you :lol:

But deliciously duplicitous, devious, darkly demented Dexter would never hurt an innocent like Chrissy!

D-D-D-d-d-d-d-dare I guess? :blush:

Sure, guess away! Be careful though, if you know my identity...I may have to kill you :lol:

:lol: This gave me a wee chuckle!

I seriously need to get into these Dexter books.

Seriously yes you do! :lol:

But deliciously duplicitous, devious, darkly demented Dexter would never hurt an innocent like Chrissy!

Oh the Delectable One wouldn't dream of hurting her! Unless of course he could find anything 'questionable' in her history!! :lol: (Has she read Twilight? This in itself could constitute a crime ;) )

Back on topic!: I'm just waking up in a hidden underground facility after being on a raid of a well guarded walled town. Guarded that is by 'thralls', human vampire day guards. I fear I may have ingested some vampire blood during a fight, my wounds are healing in record time and the lights are hurting my eyes!

Edited by Charm

:lol: Sure, guess away! Be careful though, if you know my identity...I may have to kill you :lol:

*Gulp*

;)

Oh the Delectable One wouldn't dream of hurting her! Unless of course he could find anything 'questionable' in her history!! :blush: (Has she read Twilight? This in itself could constitute a crime :lol: )

Never - I bought a copy for my niece, but not for me! Do I pass? :lol:

I'm several people - an American librarian, a Kenyan librarian, a young girl from a nomadic tribe in Mididima, a boy called Scar Boy, an old grandmother, a teacher & a teacher's wife.

I'm several people - an American librarian, a Kenyan librarian, a young girl from a nomadic tribe in Mididima, a boy called Scar Boy, an old grandmother, a teacher & a teacher's wife.

Wonder what that might be ?? :D

I'm a middle aged woman who's just escaped her master after years of slavery in the UK (United Kingdom of Great Ambossa) and is trying to return home, in England.

I am a cheerful American goth girl intrigued by a zomb- living impaired boy in her school.

Hey BookJumper! This sounds quite interesting. Which book are you reading? :D

Hey BookJumper! This sounds quite interesting. Which book are you reading?

"Generation Dead" by Daniel Waters. I'm only 42 pages in myself but I've loved every single one so far, do recommend!

At the minute I'm a 'happily' (I think) married, successful woman, who has just adopted a beautiful baby girl. Although I do get the uneasy feeling someone is watching me and has been in our house ..

"Generation Dead" by Daniel Waters. I'm only 42 pages in myself but I've loved every single one so far, do recommend!

Thanks! I'll add it to the list but I might bump it up a few notchs as it sounds like my kind of thing :D