Who/Where Are You?

green

Jim Butcher's Storm Front, first of the Dresden Files.

Hmm sound like some Carpathians involved.

No Carpathians I'm not reading any books by Christine Feehan or Katie MacAlister at the moment. It's an Argeneau book from Lynsay Sands.

But ok they are very similar, romance vampire novels

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a third person omniscient narrator.

*cracks up* Brilliant!

I'm a reporter covering the invasion on Iraq from the inside of the First Recon Battalion of the US Marines. We're currently driving through the city of Nasiriyah, taking fire.

I'm a young woman who has just returned to the small town I grew up in to bury my father, who unbelievably committed suicide. I've just helped get my childhood sweetheart's Mum home after she had a mysterious argument with his fraternal twin. Something strange going on around here I think.

I am a young, beautiful (of course:mrgreen:) Bolshevik woman, married with two children. I have just realised I have made a monumental error and am about to be arrested by Stalin's secret police - my end is in sight:cry2:

I'm an English journalist traveling through the Middle East. I'll soon be on my way to Iraq, where the war has just started. I'm also an atheist.

I am a young woman in the early 19th century who just got married to the man I have loved for years, but I am doubting his love for me. My father recently became bankrupt and his father disinherited him when he married me. Now he is going off to war.

I am also a young orphaned woman from a lower-class family who is trying to make my way up in the world. I married a man who has been disinherited from his wealthy Aunt because of our marriage, and I am continually scheming to improve my way of life and become better than everybody else. My husband is also going off to war.

Well, I've just been a computer hacker helping to solve a series of crimes whereby the killer hacks into his victim's computer, learns all there is to know about them in order to win their trust before murdering them.

Not sure who I'll be next.

I go by the name of Harper, and I did a terrible thing in my past - something I have regretted everyday since. Now a train has derailed in my tiny town, and a young, pregnant, now-motherless child with skin the color of blackberries is asking for my help. It may be my chance for redemption...

I'm a witch in my early twenties living in Portland Oregon with my sorcerer boyfriend and adopted teenage daughter. We've just met my boyfriend's powerful father about working for him and I've just refused. I've a feeling I'll change my mind though ...

I'm a man fast approaching 30 and not ready to grow up, so I go to find my friends from my childhood and ask if they'll come out to play! (Danny Wallace - Friends Like These.)

My name's Camelot,a peddlar of cures in England of 1348,and I've befriended a mistrel and his teenage apprentice,a magician and a painter and his pregnant wife and we're travelling north to escape the plague which is spreading inland.