Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a female werewolf currently on a flight to check out some werewolf sighting stories on an 'unbelieveable type' website. I've just peeved off the guy seated beside me so he would up and give me peace for a while :D

Edited by Charm

I'm a female werewolf currently on a flight home after checking out some werewolf sighting stories on an 'unbelieveable type' website. I've just peeved off the guy seated beside me so he would up and give me peace for a while :D

Ooh, that's a Kelley Armstrong one - YAY! I'm reading one of hers at the moment... :tong:

I am currently a necromancer who is spending time with her friend who is a wolf (at times) :lol:

Me too! :D

Brilliant book, that :D are you enjoying it?

Yes, I finished it this morning. It only took me about a day to read...it was so entertaining! :tong:

I was star-gazing with two friends when there's a sudden flash and the stars and moon are no longer visible! I discover later that satellites are blocked affecting t.v and the internet,and that tho' the sun rises and sets ev'ryday it may no longer be our sun! :readingtwo::lol:

I was star-gazing with two friends when there's a sudden flash and the stars and moon are no longer visible! I discover later that satellites are blocked affecting t.v and the internet,and that tho' the sun rises and sets ev'ryday it may no longer be our sun! :readingtwo::smile2:

*cracks up* I had a "What the hell??" moment there... until I glanced upwards and noticed which thread I was in :lol:

I was a serial killer intrigued and confused by another of my kind.

I am now (as a sorbet palate cleanse) a writer, recently married to my love, a Lord and detective. We are about to embark upon our honeymoon.

I'm a Minnesota state police detective investigating the murder of two elderly women. It seems like a random burglary gone wrong committed by junkies, but I'm not convinced. Things aren't adding up!

I was the only female warewolf until recently.....I have been kidnapped and locked up in a facility with other 'gifted' beings. One of my female captors has injected herself with my saliva in the hope of turning into a warewolf. I am waiting for my pack to come and rescue me although this doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon.

I'm a 30-something bear of a man who's been kicked out of my high-end psychology job, spilt up with my wife and put in a mental institution in America for letting chance and the Dice rule my life.

(In my real opinion, he's just a liiiittle bit odd. And, given that it's based on true events - albeit embellished somewhat, it makes it even odder)

I'm a wannabe singer from Warrington in the 70's and hopefully about to be signed up. I'm now heading home to my wife, with a stop on the way to pickup a chinese takeaway, while some thugs outside decide if I'm worth beating up.

What's that? Sounds cool!:readingtwo: