Who/Where Are You?

green

I'm a teenage girl living in the Portsmouth slums in the late 1920s/ 1930s.

What book was this one, please? :)

I'm a little girl who has been evacuated to a large country house in Yorkshire which has been turned into a school. I've been there for two years so far!

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a 16 year old in a sleep in school(don't know what its called).I just got kicked out of school :P The book is the catcher in the rye.I'm reading a ebook as well so I'm also a man named ishmael of whom I don't know the age and now I am aboard a ship with a cannibal I have become friends with and there is this mysterious captain.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm definitely not the mad dictator Osmanakhian, though he is my favourite character

Perhaps I'm Anna, the transsexual athlete from Transcausia, who has crossed glaciers and deserts to warn of a bomb plot planned for the London 2012 Olympics - or am I one of the athletes who helped to foiled it? Definitely would love to be Leonardo who is mobbed by women wherever he goes - not that I want to be mobbed by women but if we say the female version 'mobbed by men' hmm, better!. That would be me. All characters in a book called Dreams of Gold by Jonathan Chamberlain that I'm finding very funny.