Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I am F'nor, rider of a brown dragon on the planet Pern, where the dragons are used to fight all-consuming spores called Threads falling from the sky, cast to this planet from a nearby planet. We've just discovered fire-lizards too, and I now have this golden queen fire-lizard.:smile2:

• 2 months later...

Thought I'd revive this great thread.

I'm a literary detective working for Jurisfiction. My husband has been eradicated from everyone's memories but my own and I need to find a way to get him back.

I'm a rich girl who joined the Space Navy, although I'm currently an ensign I'm just marvellous at everything I do. Been stationed on a planet severely affected by natural disasters and just saved a number of people from drowning and spreading plague. :smile2:

I'm also a wheelchair bound scientist, renowned for brilliance around the world. I'm trying to explain Times History in a Quick and understandable way. Unfortunately the idiot I'm explaining it to just doesn't seem to get it all, no matter how slowly I speak or how often I repeat myself. You know he'd do better not having a Guinness in hand every time I talk and I wish he'd stop whining about his head hurting.:)

Finally I'm a cat who has just convinced 'my person' that we aren't all evil but the aliens made us do it :) (bit of a cheat as it's a short story PodCast)

Im a 54 yr old former construction millionaire who has lost his arm in an accident, divorced his wife and relocated to a beautiful stretch of beach in Florida known as Duma Key where i get the sinister and uncontrollable urge to paint sunsets, abandoned boats with dark histories or serial killers. And most of my paintings have this strange habit of coming true....

I'm a newspaper journalist based in Newcastle and have just arrived in London with my police inspector friend looking for his estranged daughter who's supposedly mixed up in drugs.

Candleland by Martyn Waites

I am a PI, ex policewoman who is charged to find out why 2 deaths occured in a museum where Egytian artefacts were being studied. All the coronor could come up with is that their hearts have stopped and there's not a mark or bruises on the bodies. I have an advisor and friend who is the 'person of dubious parentage' son of Henry VIII who happens to also be a vampire centuries old. I also have the aid of my ex partner police officer.