Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the former friend of a multi millionaire, whom I haven't seen for around 40 years. I have just heard from him out of the blue and he has asked me to help him track down thechild he has only just found out about after receiving an anomymous letter from a drunken ex.

I'm a 17 yr old Russian boy in Stalingrad of '41 which the Germans have surrounded. I 've 'stolen' from a dead German parachutist and after spending a night in prison with a young Russian 'deserter' the officer-in-charge has offered us freedom if we can find him a dozen eggs for his daughter's wedding cake!

I'm a fourteen year old boy who has been brought up in a graveyard by it's dead inhabitants and a wise guardian. Unfortunately my guardian has gone away for longer than is normal and I know someone very dangerous is out to kill me, if he can find me...

I liked it, but not enough to keep it when I knew you wanted it, basically. Some chapters were brilliant and I loved them, and the ending was also brilliant, but it just lacked a certain 'oomph', for lack of better onomatopoeic sound. I wouldn't have read it again.