Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a man in medieval Iceland (in all likelihood a real historical figure), who has recently returned from a trading (and raiding) expedition to Norway. I have returned with an Irish slave woman who is now my mistress. I thought she was mute but she has turned out to be an Irish Princess who is more than capable of speech. She is very beautiful, which is why my wife doesn't like her!

Edited by Talisman
spelling error

The year is 1860. The place, the village of Road, near Trowbridge. My name is Saville Kent. I am a three-year old boy and have just been brutally murdered by someone - possibly a member of my own family. My mutilated body has been thrust head-first into the outside 'privy'.

I have had better days. :)

Edited by Ophelia

I'm a zombie, I'm also a girl who's 'interested' with said zombie, and also a guy who is interested in the girl who is interested with the zombie, and also a guy who wants to kill all these people. Yay.
I take it you're enjoying it then :D?

I'm the sorcerer son of a very powerful cabal leader. Two of my brothers have recently been discovered murdered and the third has just been found in a wardrobe of a room with the body of a dead girl tied to the bed. I'm getting help from my witch wife, a demon bodyguard, a werewolf and a female half demon.

I am woman in 12th Century Iceland who is heavily pregnant and recently widowed. My husband died when his boat capsized which was due to witchcraft on the part of some men from the Hebrides. My brothers are set on avenging the killing, but will have to bide their time as the men responsible have been given sanctuary by someone who ought to have known better, but is about to find that out!

I am a talented journalist Gideon Spilett. Together with my friends I am fighting the nature on a deserted island, Lincoln Island. At the moment we are looking for the pirates that are trying to destroy all that we have here. I hope we survive this fight and come back home one day.

P.S. Actually, I am sure we will, because I've read this book twice. But it's a secret :lol:.

Oh, I love this thread!

I'm the priestess sister of the High King. We have a warped relationship but its not our doing but of our busy body aunt who caused us to "mate" during the Great Marriage. Yeah, sick. I was masked and so was he. Didnt know I was pregnant til his crowning. Now I'm ticked off and caught up in a plan in which I had no say, just like my mother before me.

Thats what happens when you come from a hidden place that mere mortals cannot see!

Can you tell me who I am?

Morgain in Mists of Avalon!

I know, I just cant keep a secret!:lol: