Who/Where Are You?

green

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can count your own works in this:

I am a jewish girl heading towards her mid-aged Nazi lover who has a surprise for her though she is innocent of the shock she's going to get - also she has given her heart to another young man but they can't as both are, strangely for her, loyal to the midaged Nazi.

BUT if you can't count your own works of fiction ignore previous paragraph and scroll down to the next:

Currently I am a group of children stumbling upon a wonderful discovery in Edwardian or Late Victorian England - where one of the adventures is a ring that makes people invisible ... (hmm wonder where I read that before! lol.)

I am a woman who enjoys basking in the sun and baking. I live in post Vodoo Wars America, in New Arcardia. I was bait for a vampire and I have vampires out to get me. Some aquaintances from the local Others police force want my help. I am the daughter of powerful sorceror but I am my mother's daughter most of all, an average working woman in my 20s with a few suprises.

I am a charming, witty, psychopathic, serial killer. I've just returned to Miami from my honeymoon in Paris and am getting back to work as a blood splatter analyst for the Miami Police Department. There is another serial killer at work too :)

I am a charming, witty, psychopathic, serial killer. I've just returned to Miami from my honeymoon in Paris and am getting back to work as a blood splatter analyst for the Miami Police Department. There is another serial killer at work too :)

:D - since we are currently reading the same book! :tong:

Would that be one of the Dexter books? I keep meaning to read them. I'll get round to them eventually once I've whittled down my existing pile somewhat...!

Fun game!!

I am a thin, dark-haired girl with a special gift for finding corpses and revealing COD's.. This time, I've found TWO bodies in the same grave! I also have a strange relationship with my "brother" that is quite perplexing...

Would that be one of the Dexter books? I keep meaning to read them. I'll get round to them eventually once I've whittled down my existing pile somewhat...!

Indeed it would be, Kell. Excellent books!

This century. I am a supposedly accused rapist, let out of prison after 8 months and attempting to make a new life for himself in a different town. Now being accused of rape yet again...but did he/didn't he!! My name is Jack St. Bride.

I am currently a vampire, married to a vampire, about to face some scary vampires! (its all happening for me) :D

I'm a special agent who has arrived to take control of a hostage situation where a number of girls from a school for the deaf are being held by some real baddies.

Ooooooh! I loved that book!!

I am currently a vampire, married to a vampire, about to face some scary vampires! (its all happening for me) :D

Good luck on liking the ending, Gyre.

I am now a group of adults, trying to fight off the same clown that was in our hometown, who was killing all these children. I am in Derry, Maine. :tong:

I'm a 13 year old boy in 1980's Swedish suburbia. I'm just about to go and stab the boy who has been bullying me at school.......eeeeeek! I've also just robbed the local sweet shop and have an incontinence problem (thought this book was about vampires!!) :D

Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

Good luck on liking the ending, Gyre.

I read it before and liked the ending :D

I am currently a necromancer trying to find the time to make a tv show and help some ghosts :tong:

I'm a special agent who has arrived to take control of a hostage situation where a number of girls from a school for the deaf are being held by some real baddies.

What book is this? Sounds like something I would enjoy!

I am a school inspector in the outback of Yorkshire - a new school inspector at that.

Gervase Phinn - The Other Side of the Dale

That was a lovely, funny, charming book. :D I've read the first sequel and have Head Over Heels in the Dales on my to read pile. :tong:

I'm a 15-y-o necromancer, on the run with three other supernatural teens - a werewolf, a sorcerer and a witch. We've all escaped from what we supposed was a home for kids with emotional/mental health problems but have since discovered that we're actually genetically modified supernaturals who were part of a project and our very lives are now in danger!

(The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong - book 2 in the Sarkest Powers series.)

I am an engaged bookkeeper living in London. I have just lost my father and have found out that I have a brother, who is now visiting me and ruining my life (running around, pretending to be me, sleeping with my fiancee, and just generally ruining everything). I am also being framed by my boss for embezzlement. Oh yeah...and I also just found out that my father was a god.