Ncis

Maureen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heather: I found a site that showed little teasers of the episodes of season six NCIS... rest assured THE TEAM GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!! Do NOT worry ... I was absolutely mystified by that ending and I can't wait to find out how the team get back together.

Can't wait to find out with Ziva either ... does anyone think Ziva has feelings for Tony?

I don't know Ducky flirts with Abbey and has offered to take her out a couple of times and she does like him and has hinted that he is attractive so I think they would... Abbey and McGee have NO unfinished business ... they've gone past that.

And there was that episode when Kate and Gibbs are on their own in a submarine - the sub does a tilt in a wave knocking Kate into Gibbs arms ... the reaction was pretty flirtatious!

• 2 months later...

NCIS is one of the few shows that I watch all the time, even reruns. :lol: I remember being shocked and infuriated when Kate was killed in the last show of whatever season number it was. But I like Ziva a lot. I managed to miss part of the season finale, maybe I can catch it online.

Yup, just checked. :lol:

Ziva's role has really taken some twists and turns lately, I can't wait to see what they do with her next season.

Anyone remember Ducky as Illya Kuryakin? :lol: Fab.

Well...I do know a few things about the new season.

For example:

Ziva's left NCIS and is being replaced by a new agent, another woman I think. I think Tony's going to have a hard time considering what happened between him and Rivkin.

Also, as for the Abby-McGee thing...I remember an episode where McGee confessed his feelings for her. Also, remember the episode when Abby was being stalked? She stayed with McGee and said some things that led me to believe she had stayed there before. :lol:

Well...I do know a few things about the new season.

For example:

Ziva's left NCIS and is being replaced by a new agent,

This is the end of Season 6.

and Ziva has been captured and is being tortured. She was trying to finish off Rivkin's mission

The new season starts on the 22nd in America, I believe, as well as the new NCIS Los Angeles

• 1 month later...

I'm LOVING the new season and have watched every episode.

I'm so glad that the team was able to save Ziva and that she's now a full-fledged member of NCIS!

I have watched every episode, but can't say I enjoy it as much as the original. I have not yet figured out who does what, and how the chain of command works here for one, and the stories seem a bit too superficial. Don't know, I'm reserving judgement for after 3 or 4 more episodes...

• 8 months later...

I remember I started watching this show back when the first season first aired in the UK, but I stopped watching a few episodes into it - I think it may have clashed with something else I used to watch. Anyway I've recently gotten back into through the repeats and treated myself to Seasons 1-6 on DVD. I'm currently working my way through them. I'm about half way through Season 3 at the moment and I am completely hooked! I love it!

I have to admit though that I loved Kate, particularly her relationship with DiNozzo (who is HOT by the way), and having Ziva in the show just doesn't work for me. I mean, it does work, but it just... I don't know, it just doesn't work quite as well. I'm sure she'll probably grow on me in time, so I'll try and hold off passing judgement on her for the time being.

I also love Gibbs, Ducky, McGee, Abby... well, all of them really. It's a fanastic group of characters, all of whom work really well together!

• 4 years later...

Watched the last episode of NCIS/first episode of NCIS: New Orleans last night.  Being a fan of Scott Bakula in Quantum Leap was looking forward to see Scott portraying Special Agent Dwayne Pride, but the whole episode was….rather embarrassing.  It seemed to be an advertisement for New Orleans as a travel destination; so we had music, food and an almost mythical atmosphere of New Orleans filmed – but it was in an excruciating way.

I always have a low cringe threshold, but watching this had me squirming like a worm within the first ten minutes. Oh dear Scott, I hope that this series calms down in this series. 

Oh my god, that sounds painful  :empathy:   But I'm thinking it's just the introduction. They want to give you a vibe of the city. It'll not be that bad in the future... Hopefully? :unsure:  :empathy:

How was Scott?

Scott was still hot, but the characters were all a bit hyper, but then I am an introverted British so I could be too critical. Scott's acting seemed just over eager, but maybe I was expecting too much. let's hope I gets better, or my expectations less.

Scott was still hot, but the characters were all a bit hyper, but then I am an introverted British so I could be too critical. Scott's acting seemed just over eager, but maybe I was expecting too much. let's hope I gets better, or my expectations less.

Oh dear, doesn't sound very promising. But not every show can get it right, right at the start. I hope it gets better soon!! 

2nd episode of NCIS; New Orleans last night was slightly less cringe-worthy that the premier last week   :giggle2: . Still heaps of references to

food and jazz, but it was okay to watch, but just okay  :mellow: .