Ncis

Maureen

2nd episode of NCIS; New Orleans last night was slightly less cringe-worthy that the premier last week   :giggle2: . Still heaps of references to

food and jazz, but it was okay to watch, but just okay  :mellow: . 

Has it gotten again slightly less cringe-worthy, episode by episode? Are you still watching the show? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it gotten again slightly less cringe-worthy, episode by episode? Are you still watching the show? 

I saw the third episode last weekend, and the plot was so ridiculous (Bubonic plague breaking out in a US Navy vessel) so it was possible for an apocalyptic scenario, but it all just went really stupid for a happy ending. The plots are just too ridiculous for me. I'm not sure I will watch any more after three episodes. I will miss Scott :wub: but the whole programme is disappointing. Bring back Quantum Leap!! :e010:

Oh crap :D  :D They have QL episodes on youtube but when I checked, the quality's so poor I wouldn't bother with them myself. :( They need to bring the series back to TV!! 

Yeah, I'm so disappointed with NCIS New Orleans   :(. Bring back QL!!  :smile: