Leon Jackson

Inver

Andy and I went to see Leon Jackson at the Music Hall last night in Aberdeen. He was brilliant. Did stuff from his album and cover stuff too. Also had a little acoustic session with his backing band who were also brilliant. He had everyone singing along and on their feet clapping. Was his second concert in Aberdeen was also here a week past Sunday. Unfortunately it wasn't full, but don't know what the othere night was like though.

We caught some of the support band too The Cameleonz. Worth listening too.

Spent a bit of time in the bar (avoiding watching Same Difference) can't believe he had them as support too. Something not right about them.

But Leon is the boy like :razz::friends0:

Why were they cancelled and he had two up in Aberdeen.! Do you not like him down there!

I do confess I`m not his greatest fan, :friends0: but appearing with Same Difference probably didn`t do him any favours either! I do know people who had bought tickets to see him, I don`t think any reason was actually given for cancelling the shows. The same thing happened when Ben Mills (remember him?) was due to do a show but it was cancelled no reason given.

I do confess I`m not his greatest fan, :) but appearing with Same Difference probably didn`t do him any favours either! I do know people who had bought tickets to see him, I don`t think any reason was actually given for cancelling the shows. The same thing happened when Ben Mills (remember him?) was due to do a show but it was cancelled no reason given.

Originally Same Diff weren't appearing with him that is why we got the tickets. Same Diff were trying to fill the AECC up here in Aberdeen and their concert was cancelled :) not surprisedk so think that is how they ended up with Leon.