'Chocolat' anyone!! (Free Draw for book)

Inver

I picked up another copy of 'Chocolat' by Joanne Harris yesterday at a book sale. As it is one of my favourite reads and am feeling generous, I wanted to offer this to a lucky reader. Think I will call it my 'Generous Act of Book Club Forum Kindness' (GABCFK) (title adapted from Bookcrossing, hope that is OK). I know there are chocolate lovers out there ;)

If you would like to enter please add your name below and I will pick a winner after the weekend (open to all, international included :D).

:D everyone

Entry list

Joe

Ben

Stephanie2008

lovesreading06

Mac

chrysalis_stage

Chimera

RoxiS.C.

bubbleprincess

Kimmy619

whitegold

Ceinwenn

Edited by Inver

I picked up another copy of 'Chocolat' by Joanne Harris yesterday at a book sale. As it is one of my favourite reads and am feeling generous, I wanted to offer this to a lucky reader. Think I will call it my 'Generous Act of Book Club Forum Kindness' (GABCFK) (title adapted from Bookcrossing, hope that is OK). I know there are chocolate lovers out there :censored:

If you would like to enter please add your name below and I will pick a winner after the weekend (open to all, international included :motz:).

:motz: everyone

Entry list

Joe

Ben

Stephanie2008

lovesreading06

Mac

chrysalis_stage

Chimera

RoxiS.C.

BubblePrincess

Chicklit's not my main genre so I'll leave it to someone who loves it.
Would we call chocolat chick-lit?
Well....I for one do not particularly like chicklit but am interested in this...:censored:

I definitely wouldn't call it chick lit:irked: It isn't at all in that genre :motz:

Edited by Inver