Gilmore Girls

frankie

Logan by far is at or near the top of my list of most-hated characters on television.  He's exactly what you said, Frankie and BB - smug (and all the other things as well).

We stand united!!   :friends3: 

He's also biggest reason for me disliking the new episodes of GG as much as I did.  But of course Rory was part of that whole dysfunctional situation too :(.  

I can totally understand.

Edit: Oh dear oh dear!! Bobblybear, don't read this following spoiler! I've just realized it contains a major spoiler for you regarding the new season!! I hope you didn't read it already!! :( 

I hate it that he was the one Rory was with. And I hate it that he's the father. And I hated it that it was so easy for hiim to have an official girlfriend and then have an affair with Rory. But what's more... I can't believe Rory did that, too. And had a boyfriend whom she forgot about all of the time. When did she turn into that type of person? She was never like that, growing up! I don't like some of the stuff the adult Rory does. :(

If we get more GG episodes, we're bound to see more of Logan :rolleyes: As he's the father. Sigh :thud:

Edit: The woman he was engaged to was someone who was suitable in the eyes of his parents. I would've thought that Logan, at the age of 30+, would've grown some balls and started living his life the way he wanted, deciding himself whom he wanted to spend his time with. What a non-adult of a man.

Edited by frankie

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Oh dear oh dear!! Bobblybear, don't read this following spoiler! I've just realized it contains a major spoiler for you regarding the new season!! I hope you didn't read it already!! :(

I read the previous spoiler from Peacefield, but that didn't give much away. No, I've managed to avoid reading your spoiler, even though it is revealed when I quoted your post. :o  I deleted it from the quote thinking "Don't read it!! Don't read it!!" :lol: So, safe for now. :giggle:

I read the previous spoiler from Peacefield, but that didn't give much away. No, I've managed to avoid reading your spoiler, even though it is revealed when I quoted your post. :o  I deleted it from the quote thinking "Don't read it!! Don't read it!!" :lol: So, safe for now. :giggle:

Oh thank goodness!! :thud: I was kind of worried :blush: Phew!!! :D

(Yep, it's kinda tricky when you're quoting someone and suddenly the spoiler's there for all the world and especially yourself to see! Best to not use a quote block on those occasions, to be on the safe side! :unsure:

Edit: When I was writing the spoiler, I meant it only for peacefield, but hours later I realized that there was no way you would know that and came rushing back :D I'll try to be loads more careful in the future! 

I've started season 2! Jess has arrived. :yes: 

Edited by frankie

• 1 month later...