Sign in to follow this  
frankie

Funny cat video!

I just saw this extremely funny video of a cat who gets his/her kicks in a weird way and I just have to post this hear! It's so hilarious :)

Edit: At least I think the cat enjoys it, I'm not that familiar with cats so I'm no 100% sure. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Edited by frankie

My BF just posted this to me and it was so adorable I have to post this here. A dog video! There's a commercial in the beginning but it doesn't take long for the real deal to begin.

Aww ... clever dog! Hope the lab was ok :censored:

Yeah the lab was fine, I mean she did have a broken leg but was lucky enough that that was all that it was and she was taken to a doctor and she's fine now. I definitely wouldn't have posted something like that if the lab hadn't survived!!

RCee, that was amazing! It really touches my heart when animals do something like that to each other! I rather teared up :censored:

Oh my word that was soooo funny!! :censored: I can't believe the skills!

It reminded me of a game we used to play when we were kids. On person would turn their back on the others and face a wall. The others would start like 20 meters behind him. They would try to cath up with him as soon as possible, the winner was the one who touched the back of that person first. When the person who's facing the wall turns around to look at the ones creeping up on him, they have to stop moving before he sees them and stay still and if the person sees anyone moving it's over for that person. Just like the cat :motz:

I haven't seen that before, lovesreading! I've seen some videos of cats climbing the walls but they've always been inside the house, not the outside walls! It seemed effortless, he must be used to doing that :friends0:

And the dogs, how wonderful! I saw one a few weeks ago where a dog saved another dog that had been hit on an American freeway by dragging it to the side of the road. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qSakxWt54

I saw that dog one too, It was great to see an animal risk its own life for another animal. :friends0:

You might of seen this on TV, Radio, Newspappers.

Its amazing he doesn't fall.

I am always amazed at what cats manage to do!

I love these little vid's of animals. I'm always watching them. The first one makes me laugh. Cats love getting into boxes or suitcases, and then you poke a pen or a piece of string in a hole and they go mad.

That one about the dog saving the other dog is brilliant. Animals are amazing.

:):D Oops!! I am trying to figure out why he is naked and wish I could hear what his neighbours had to say!

Don't you ever go Eve in your own appartment in your own privacy? :tong: That's a dude, they're naked all the time!!

Don't you ever go Eve in your own appartment in your own privacy? :D That's a dude, they're naked all the time!!

:tong: You're right there!