Newbie!

RCee

Hi everyone! I was introduced to the forum by Ceinwenn as I always have my nose stuck firmly in one book or another. I love to read and always have at least one, and sometimes two or three, books on the go.

I can't wait to check out what everyone is reading!! :)

Thanks everyone what a fantastic welcome! At the moment I reading THE CRIMSON PETAL AND THE WHITE by Michel Faber. I am not very far in it yet as it reads quite slow but it is a really good read so far. It is set in 1875 London and is about the trials and tribulations of a prostitute and her patron.

Thanks everyone what a fantastic welcome! At the moment I reading THE CRIMSON PETAL AND THE WHITE by Michel Faber. I am not very far in it yet as it reads quite slow but it is a really good read so far. It is set in 1875 London and is about the trials and tribulations of a prostitute and her patron.

That sounds quite good, you should let us know what you thought when you finish

Hello there...and what a fantastic book you're reading! It has stayed with me for years. Loved it.

This is a great place on th'web. You'll love it.

:)