The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

I've had it since I read the books last year.

I think you should email me your expertise, Roxi... I just hate reading it on a computer screen. I want to hold a copy, darn it! :)

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A copy of what? What is it?

Midnight Sun

My resolve to stay away from this series is weakening, I watched the Twilight DVD last night and ... well ... I think I liked it :)

HAHA! :D

My resolve to stay away from this series is weakening, I watched the Twilight DVD last night and ... well ... I think I liked it :)

NOOOOOOOO!!!! DON'T DO IT CHARM!!

Resist the evil! :D

:readingtwo::friends0::D Yay, Charm!!! I'm tearing up now I'm so happy for you, *sniff*. If I didn't live on another continent I would mail you my books in a heartbeat. When you get them though, keep an open mind. I have my own opinion on the books and movie, but something keeps me addicted. You know, like looking at something you know you shouldn't but you can't make yourself look away?!

:readingtwo::friends0::D Yay, Charm!!! I'm tearing up now I'm so happy for you, *sniff*.

:lol:

If I didn't live on another continent I would mail you my books in a heartbeat.

Aww... thanks peacefield, I know you would ;)

When you get them though, keep an open mind. I have my own opinion on the books and movie, but something keeps me addicted. You know, like looking at something you know you shouldn't but you can't make yourself look away?!

The film did have that certain something which I can't quite put my finger on. I don't know what it is, nothing much really happened in it and I didn't even like some of the characters, but for some reason it keeps coming back into my head, yelling in my brain 'buy the books!' :lol:

The film did have that certain something which I can't quite put my finger on. I don't know what it is, nothing much really happened in it and I didn't even like some of the characters, but for some reason it keeps coming back into my head, yelling in my brain 'buy the books!' :D

Yep, and you can't hear us, but we're yelling it too :readingtwo:. Pretty soon you'll be checking the daily blog rolls and hyperventilating over any tidbits of new 'New Moon' film news. You'll hardly be able to contain yourself come November!

I think you'll be glad after you read the books, then you can really make an informed decision about them and about all us crazed folk ;).

Pretty soon you'll be checking the daily blog rolls and hyperventilating over any tidbits of new 'New Moon' film news. .

Never gonna happen :D

I think you'll be glad after you read the books, then you can really make an informed decision about them and about all us crazed folk :readingtwo:.

Oh I know I won't like them, my original thoughts will be right of course, still I really should read them, just to be sure you know ;)

At first I saw the film. I didn't know anything about the whole "Twilight-Thing", but a friend asked me to go with her to the preview of the film. I really like the movie, but after reading the whole Saga I think the books are much, much better than the film.

I also think "Twilight" and "New Moon" are the best of the four books.

At last I've finished Uni, and finally had time to get tucked into Twilight. I really wanted to see what all this fuss is about and to read the book before seeing the movie, so much better that way! And I loved it! Hope the film is not a let down...

Debating with myself right now whether I should go and read them all, hmm...

I got my copy of Breaking Dawn today (which I have been waiting ages for). I can't wait to start that tonight :D

I loved this book ! Well the first and last part anyway lol!!!:readingtwo: You are going to thorougly enjoy it x