What really bugs you?

Chimera

Oh, I also hate it when a person reprimands or disciplines you when they don't even know you. My dad and I were taking a road trip, and on the way we stopped at a Sporting Goods and outdoors store. I had to go the bathroom, and I didn't want to wait, so I just went around the line. When I got to the stalls, this woman (who I guessed was in her early forties) tugged on my sleeve, and told me "Next time wait in line." So I just ignored her, why would a stranger care how you behave? It was none of her business. So sorry if she couldn't stand that I just had to go immediately. Seriously, some people...

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I didn't want to wait, so I just went around the line. When I got to the stalls, this woman (who I guessed was in her early forties) tugged on my sleeve, and told me "Next time wait in line." So I just ignored her, why would a stranger care how you behave? It was none of her business. So sorry if she couldn't stand that I just had to go immediately. Seriously, some people...

Really - you don't see anything wrong with that?! So I guess manners don't mean anything to you, as long as you get what you want? :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Seeing charities raising funds for causes and learning that less than 30% gets to those in need, the rest of the donated funds are caught up in admin/running costs.  I expect everyone to keep working for free and there's accommodation and materials to consider but that to me is too much and shows that it isn't really charity.

People ask me how to pronounce my niece's name, Aoife (its prounced 'Eefa'), I don't mind telling them, I just get really peeved when they say 'why would you call her that?' most of the time, I just reply 'because its her name'. very petty I know.

People ask me how to pronounce my niece's name, Aoife (its prounced 'Eefa'), I don't mind telling them, I just get really peeved when they say 'why would you call her that?' most of the time, I just reply 'because its her name'. very petty I know.

Seriously? People do that? :o How rude and thoughtless :( Personally I would've had no idea how to pronounce her name, and I would've had to ask, but I love the sound of 'Eefa' and I think Aoife looks incredibly pretty written down. I think it's a gorgeous name :)

Edit: And so is Islay, by the way :D Very pretty names :smile2:

Edited by frankie

What really bugs me is that the return button on the Kindle is awkwardly placed and too long so every time I go to hit the space bar I hit the period instead.  It also bugs me that row three is not offset and I have to awkwardly stretch to use the t, y, g and v keys.

(Truthfully, these problems could all be alleviated if I just didn't have such stubby little thumbs.  As I can do nothing about my thumb length, or lack thereof, the good folks at Amazon must take the blame!)

• 4 weeks later...

I always make two mugfuls of coffee in the morning and I have them after breakfast.

What really bugs me, is if I'm finishing my mug of coffee, and then get up to get the other mugful, all eager to have more coffee again, and then I notice the coffee pot is empty, and I was already on my second mugful, I'd already had one mugful before this la(te)st one.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It really drives me up the wall :D Because two is the limit... Third mug might be too much!

(Yes, it just happened to me.)

Edit: Oh yeah I do need to cut down on drinking coffee... But I'm already dieting, I'm not drinking, I'm not smoking if I'm drinking (which I'm not doing), so it feels like I'm already stripped of all pleasant things in life, coffee is my last guilty pleasure.... :( Coffee. Precious.

Edited by frankie

Aren't some people incredibly rude?? Now that bugs me! :mad: Why would someone even ask that? Says a lot about them, is what I think.

I think Aoife is a lovely name, both in spelling and sound and it suits her so well. She has the sweetest little pixie face :wub: