What really bugs you?

Chimera

Another of my peeves is older people who appear to have difficulty in walking who miraculosy manage to get to the front of the quque as a bus turns up from out of nowhwere. I accept some genuinely have problems, but a lot around where i ~Live exploit it a nd take grave exception if you happen to get on before them. Also thay seem to think they have right to a particulr seat on the bus - what the heck is that about!!

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who text you at 3am to say 'are you awake?' thereby waking you up. It's now 5am, I have had exactly 2 hours sleep, and I'm doing a 4.5 hour bus journey today before going to a 3 hour gig.

I'm very, very tempted to text my mate now and say, 'are YOU awake? lololol.'

When the "door is open" ding goes on incessantly in your car! ( because, of course, the door is open :D )

I love how I get the 'ding' noise when I have a bunch of packages or groceries on the front seat next to me. My car assumes it's a passenger who has not buckled themselves in and is politely remind them to do so :D.

I love how I get the 'ding' noise when I have a bunch of packages or groceries on the front seat next to me. My car assumes it's a passenger who has not buckled themselves in and is politely remind them to do so :D.

Haha! Sorry but that's brilliant. If you're not the one experiencing it of course. I can imagine the building aggravation.

I'm annoyed with people who tell me that that isn't what they ordered and am I calling them a liar? Answer - It really IS what you ordered, and are you calling my staff and my sister who were both there liars, and in my cafe no less? How about get out :D

Thanks peacefield, you made me laugh with this one!

When you go on a walk with some friends or when you go clothes/window shopping with someone and they rush you, darting about from one place to another!. I mean the idea of a walk or shopping is not a chore, it's meant to be a lesirely thing. I just plain refused to be rushed. If they want to rush then they can do what they need to do and just go home early to rush through the next thing. Me? I'm determined to enjoy the time i have whereever i am. Especially when shopping!

The fact that I accidentally sat in chocolate on our sofa - which is white. And I'm wearing my brand-new nightgown. Oh yay!

On noooooooo...if it makes you feel any better (which Im sure it wont) its sort of thing I would do too :friends0:

People who let their pet (dogs) do their 'business' in YOUR yard and then don't clean it up! :(

We've had a spat with our neighbours about just that. And not only did their dogs do their "business" in our yard, they also tried attacking me in my own yard. Said neighbours also have no fence or wall around their front yard, which means the dogs are free to walk about as they please. I suppose what really bugs me are our neighbours. :friends0: