• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

May Supporter Giveaway   05/03/2019

It's May! The height of spring and a truly beautiful time of year so, when I saw this beautiful book cover, I knew we had to have it for the giveaway! May's winner will also receive the very first, completely unique, BCF bookmark!     As always, supporters will be entered into the giveaway automatically and a winner will be chosen at random at the end of the month. If you want to enter the giveaway but aren't currently a supporter, you can become one at https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum.
Kell

The Book Club Forum Daily Quiz Challenge! (part 2)

8/10 today......it really gets the brain working in the morning doesn't it! :friends0:

9/10 for me today....will I ever get 10/10?????!!!

Blinking flip! *QUIZ SPOILER ALERT!* If you haven't yet finished the Dark Tower books, and intend to read them, DON'T do the quiz today as there is rather a large spoiler for one of the questions. Not that I think the DT books have many fans amongst us quizzers! :)

I got 8 right got the DT ones wrong.

They proplary a couple of Dark Towers fans i'm not one of them.

Confession - I'm one! Anybody else?

I haven't read them although I'm planning on it. I think you need to know the stories to make it past this quiz :D

9/10 for me today :tong:

I lost internet connection half-way through the quiz tonight. I did very well (for me) with the quiz but the clock was ticking while I was off-line and I think I incurred a time penalty :D